Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Diabate offered to Olympiakos

According to Greek media. For £2.5m.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/15/report-leicester-city-offer-25m-forward-fousseni-diabate-to-olym/

"And, according to SDNA, Leicester are now willing to sell one of Claude Puel’s last signings. They have offered Diabate to Olympiakos, who missed out on the Super League title for the second year in a row when finishing five points behind unbeaten PAOK last season.

Diabate scored twice and provided three assists during his spell in Turkey with Sivasspor and it remains to be seen whether Leicester can recoup their £2.5 million investment"

Edited by Koke

Guest SO1
22 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Still think he’d be a better option from the bench than our other wingers... Would we sell him without big Brendan having a look first?

No Way.

41 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Goodbye, sweet prince. 

Did anyone think to say that when the real Prince died? I mean the "Purple Rain", "Sign of the times" one?

I'm going to save it up now for the Deathlist thread if Prince Charles goes before me. But he's royal, so he won't.

31 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

If we make a profit on him then Rudkni needs knighting. 

Rudkni? Is he some new Russian Director of Football we've brought in from Moscow Spartak? I can't keep up with the game....

Sorry for the banal posts, just an excuse to avoid work! :D

Had an epic debut against Peterborough, since then we have seen nothing near that performance. I'm mixed I'd like to see him a have full pre-season with Brendan see what he can do with him and then make decision late on in transfer window, perhaps a loan away to a championship club maybe good for him. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Remember that time he dribbled the ball past a defender once and the MOTD pundits were hailing him as the new Mahrez lollollol

Edited by Tuna

26 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Remember that time he dribbled the ball past a defender once and the MOTD pundits were hailing him as the new Mahrez lollollol

15 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Do anyone see that first time he played with his dribbles in the box and thought he was the Mahrez 2?

Anyone remember when he dribbled  in the box that time and they said he was the new Mahrez?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Do anyone see that first time he played with his dribbles in the box and thought he was the Mahrez 2?

I've done that myself a few times but put it down to age , no-ones calling me Mahrez 2 .