Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

BBC say the same

They must be mad, done a fantastic job there. He's the reason why Birmingham haven't gone down over the last couple of seasons. Well can certainly see Birmingham being relegation candidates for next season. Monk can hold his head up high alot of top clubs in the championship would be happy to take him, I reckon the Derby lot would prefer him to Lampard. 

18 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

They must be mad, done a fantastic job there. He's the reason why Birmingham haven't gone down over the last couple of seasons. Well can certainly see Birmingham being relegation candidates for next season. Monk can hold his head up high alot of top clubs in the championship would be happy to take him, I reckon the Derby lot would prefer him to Lampard. 

He criticised them though over the Jota transfer, dunno if that played a part.

Fans will no doubt want Hughton back.

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

Hull appoint Grant McCann as manager, big chance for him in the Championship but not convinced. He's a top half League 1 manager at best.

Hull fans seem thoroughly disillusioned with their club and think this was as good an appointment as they could have got in the circumstances.

Edited by Tuna

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am feeling quite tempted to put some money on Stoke to get relegated next season.

Their new signings hardly set the tone for ambition..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48764406

Saw this earlier. Imagine in the space of two years going from signing the likes of Bojan, Shaqiri and Arnautovic to Nick Powell and Lee Gregory on free transfers!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am feeling quite tempted to put some money on Stoke to get relegated next season.

Their new signings hardly set the tone for ambition..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48764406

I know what you mean about the signings, but I know a fanatical Luton supporter very well and he reckons that their manager is the real deal. 

13 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Stoke have had a fairly "difficult" dressing room for a while, apparently. Get that sorted and they should be fine.

Their owner, Peter Coates, doesn't communicate much at all with the players apparently.

The Bet365 Stadium must be one of the most bland/dull-est of areas a football stadium could be located in.

It's fairly easy to get to, but the traffic trying to get out of the area of the stadium can be beyond dreadful.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I went and watched them a couple of times last season as I've got a mate who supports them and they really are god awful. They were honestly lucky Rotherham didn't hammer them.

Swansea are my dark horse to be relegated this year. They're another club where it's all gone very toxic and the consensus last year is that Potter kept them away from relegation. With him gone and a manager with non track record in football other than England U17s (granted he did well there) I can see them having a shocker.

You've got to think QPR might drop as well. They just look hopeless.