Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

13 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

It just looks a bit soulless compared to Griffin Park

Oh right, yeah. I've been past it a couple of times going into London on the bus for away games but that's only looking from the outside.

I went to Griffin Park this season in the FA Cup, my first ever visit, and while I do love old grounds, you can also see why they want to move as they probably need better facilities to attract the better players.

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

4 isn't it? If WBA and Brentford win their remaining 3 games they'll be on 90 and 87 points.

Saw this tweet and didn't look at it properly. 

Edited by Tuna

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is it just me or do the teams at the bottom have a lot of points? Seem to remember us getting relegated on about 45 points and feeling like we'd been hard done by.

We got relegated on 52 points which was unheard of back then. Don't know totals recently but I'd say it's more unusual to have about 8 teams who could still get relegated with 3 games to go!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Didn’t we go down with a + goal difference and one of the best defences in terms of goals against? 

Yeah. Not sure about GD but I know we had the second or third best defence in the league. Just thinking back now, off the top of my head we didn't get battered many times (I recall Sheffield United away we lost 3-0).

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Didn’t we go down with a + goal difference and one of the best defences in terms of goals against? 

Different league but in 2003/04 we were the third highest goalscorers away from home with 29.

Our last two relegations really could've been avoided.

• Like 1

Imagine being promoted to the Premier League, but not being able to go to the games then getting relegated at the end of the season....i'm sure some would find this amusing if the team was Leeds.  But if it's a team like Brentford it might be a once in a lifetime occurrence.

• Like 2

On 12/07/2020 at 20:04, Corky said:

Different league but in 2003/04 we were the third highest goalscorers away from home with 29.

Our last two relegations really could've been avoided.

It's mental to think in 02/03 we went up with next to nothing and Adams had very little to spend for 03/04. Most were free's, although I always liked Ferdinand and Thatcher.