Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The roof terraces of the Leeds will be awash with fine folk tonight

Have you seen the tweet of fans going to Bielsa’s house? I’m on my phone so can’t link it properly but it made me laugh.

• Haha 1

Can Brentford hold their nerve? Four points required, they should beat Barnsley, can they get the point at Stoke tomorrow?

West Brom should beat QPR who have nothing to play for and probably won't want Brentford going up.

2 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Ugh, why does every member of the football media need to wet themselves over Leeds going up? 

Cos it's pretty big news I guess :dunno:

16 years out of the top flight for a club the size of Leeds is a long time.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Up until last season, the 03/04 game at your place (4-3) was the last time I went to Molinuex.  Though I was young I still remember thinking wtf is going on... so last season I went for the first time since that game, and then we lost 4-3 again lol 

Wow that is some luck! I was at the first one as I had a season ticket back then. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Happy to see them back in the Prem. 

The novelty of having bland smaller teams like Burnley and Bournemouth has worn off. Get the big teams back in

Leeds, Forest, Villa, Sheff Weds. Makes for a better PL.

:nigel:

:crylaugh:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Hope Brentford do it, amazing form ATM, new stadium too.  West brom are boring.  Glad Leeds are back in the Premiership.  If Brenford to get 2nd, I hope Fulham come back up.

Millwall sneaking in the play offs and coming up might be fun lol

11 hours ago, Walkers said:

Leaves a big gap for Sky to fill for their TV coverage next season with Leeds going up. Derby to step up again? Villa?

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

Forest probably. They tend to like showing them. 

And hopefully WBA and Villa. 

Yeah probably Forest and Fulham and one of the sides that goes down

Sky will love/milk this all through the close season and beyond until or if Leeds fall flat on their faces as they'll be seen as another 'big' team and more worthy to challenge for a top 6 place than the likes of Lil ol Leicester.

I would love to have seen Brentford come up if they were playing at Griffin Park.

Now they’ve decided to move into a typically ugly, sterile new stadium, I really hope they don’t. Now they’re just another Reading or Hull.

7 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I would love to have seen Brentford come up if they were playing at Griffin Park.

Now they’ve decided to move into a typically ugly, sterile new stadium, I really hope they don’t. Now they’re just another Reading or Hull.

Nah man Reading are boring. Must be the most boring club in the division.

Brentford play good attacking football. I think they'll be a welcomed addition.

Plus their promotion would mean a new ground to visit.