Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

13 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

The championship relegation battle was chaotic even without the prospect of Wednesday, Derby and Wigan getting points deductions. Absolute wonderful madness. Im so glad that our anxiety is over which European football competition we could be in next season and not relegation!

Yep

I know it was said last year but even more so when you consider Sunderland, Portsmouth and Ipswich are all in League 1 next season.

Edited by Nalis

19 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

The championship relegation battle was chaotic even without the prospect of Wednesday, Derby and Wigan getting points deductions. Absolute wonderful madness. Im so glad that our anxiety is over which European football competition we could be in next season and not relegation!

Surely they won't get a points deduction this season. For these situtations I generally thought they apply at the start of next season?

Couldn't think of a set of less desirable play-off sides than the current lot if I tried. Aside from Brentford who I'd love up, there's two absolute bores and a side I'd rather didn't even exist.

Can't someone like Preston pull their fingers out so we don't have to endure another season of Fulham panic buying in the summer and then trying to offload their marquee signing to Fenerbache on loan when they inevitably drop?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brentford have Preston, Stoke and Barnsley to play- 9 points definitely on for them which takes them to 87. West Brom have 80 with four to play including Fulham at home, could well go to the final day.

4 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

It just looks a bit soulless compared to Griffin Park

I dunno. Get a few flags up and it'll be fine. Ours has been described as soulless but it's anything but given what's happened in it. It's not just about the architecture. 

12 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

It just looks a bit soulless compared to Griffin Park

Reminds me of the Northern Ireland National Stadium to a certain extent but looks like there's more distance between the fans and the pitch here.