Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Women's World Cup 2019

Frustrating that the commentators don’t understand the rules

the french goal is disallowed cos the ball struck her arm as she challenged the keeper  - any contact with an arm in the scoring of a goal is no longer allowed (even if unintentional)

i thought it may have been off her shoulder but the VAR officials must have had a clearer view 

Edited by st albans fox

What a joke of a decision. Keeper rushes out, fails to control the ball, hits the attacker - and somehow that's a foul ON the keeper? And I want Brazil to win, but that was a perfectly good goal for France. VAR is ruining this tournament, football will soon be a non-contsct sport

As for Cameroon earlier, they should be banned for the next world cup, disgraceful. Thought Phil Neville's comments were spot on - and I don't often agree with a Man Utd player

EDIT: Thanks to the previous poster for pointing out the actual offence.

Edited by steveherbe

So women have been telling us for years...they have better characters to control themselves in team sports...!!

The great era of women's football..the 90s might of been true!!!    Oh they are not worse than men,but in this tournaments

We have seen,cheats,mardy-brats,real dirty fouls,filthy abuse direction refs, no self-control.,worse of all hateful-eyes and uncontrollable outbursts...!!!        I

Oh VARS timing and organisation has been down right poor..!!!   But that's human error and incompetence...the decisions from the technical side have been right,

But for my taste over zealous use of every descision. They have to rein it in a bit,and clarify what decisions should be left to ref only..!!!

Plus clampdown on abusive players,when jumping around ref to go to VARS.....reds after warnings....players & managers have to be educated,then it need be

Suspended,outside the red card warnings. Cameroon must be given an hefty fine....but it wasn't just this game..!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

The Cameroon team and coach should be   first told to apologise to its own nation,then openly to the other teams over the women's organisation ..Before they go home!!!!   Then an automatic appropriate fine later...

Edited by fuchsntf