Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Mbwana Samatta

15 minutes ago, dayday said:

Being linked with this winger on newsnow, I can say I’ve never heard of him.

Already a thread mate. Just below this one.

Sportsmole article links to this source:

fotospor.com/haber-fenerbahce-ersun-yanalin-gozdesi-icin-servet-334401?content_id=334401

which translates to:

Fenerbahce transfer list of 13 million euros in the testimony of Mbwana Samatta'nın learned.
Mbwana Samatta on the transfer list of Fenerbahce, figures flew. Mbwana Samatta'yı outside Middlesbrough Fenerbahce, Cardiff City, Watford, Leicester, Burnley, Schalke and Lazio also wanted to be recorded. Genk demanded 13 million euros for Mbwana Samatta'nın testimony said.

Tanzanian striker, in the remaining season with 51 games in 32 matches with Genk jersey, 6 assists had realised. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sportsmole article links to this source:

fotospor.com/haber-fenerbahce-ersun-yanalin-gozdesi-icin-servet-334401?content_id=334401

which translates to:

Fenerbahce transfer list of 13 million euros in the testimony of Mbwana Samatta'nın learned.
Mbwana Samatta on the transfer list of Fenerbahce, figures flew. Mbwana Samatta'yı outside Middlesbrough Fenerbahce, Cardiff City, Watford, Leicester, Burnley, Schalke and Lazio also wanted to be recorded. Genk demanded 13 million euros for Mbwana Samatta'nın testimony said.

Tanzanian striker, in the remaining season with 51 games in 32 matches with Genk jersey, 6 assists had realised. 

Look at the ridiculously long list of clubs "interested", absolute BS

17 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Looking at Man Utd’s recent transfer business it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve accidentally signed this guy to play RB instead of Wan Bassaka 

theres a samattaring of sillyness all over that post!

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

https://www.fctables.com/players/mbwana_samata-283471/

0.65 goals a match and five assists in the Belgian first. And can apparently play on the right wing. Seems better although probably less versatile than Perez.

If we keep buying wingers/strikers it makes me think Bren wants to play three up front.

Barnes Vardy Mbwana

Madd      Tielemans

Ndidi

Chil Evans Benk Ricardo

With Hamza being subbed on for Ndidi if need someone who can pass, or for either Tielemans or Madd when we want to protect a lead.

Edited by Foxxed

If any truth in this, then I think the reported £12million fee could be one of the main reasons we are interested. It's pretty low risk in financial terms, but also gets you a natural goal scorer, who if could settle and adapt to English football, could be a bargain at the kind of price. We aren't going to sign a £40-50 Million striker to cover Vardy or even push him out the team, so this one makes sense IMO. Won't believe it until see lot more journo's leaking the so called bid though. 

16 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

https://www.fctables.com/players/mbwana_samata-283471/

0.65 goals a match and five assists in the Belgian first. And can apparently play on the right wing. Seems better although probably less versatile than Perez.

If we keep buying wingers/strikers it makes me think Bren wants to play three up front.

Barnes Vardy Mbwana

Madd      Tielemans

Ndidi

Chil Evans Benk Ricardo

With Hamza being subbed on for Ndidi if need someone who can pass, or for either Tielemans or Madd when we want to protect a lead.

You've missed off our current record signing.