Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Mbwana Samatta

28 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I've been saying his name out loud. And it sounds incredible. We should get him in just to chant his name. Best chant in football. Pisses all over Harry's chant.

Is it Hakuna Matata by any chance? lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, SheppyFox said:

What do we know of him?

He likes long walks, eating out with friends and following Scottish football :thumbup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

He likes long walks, eating out with friends and following Scottish football :thumbup:

If he talked Bull shit every minute of the day and followed Scottish Football he would have something in common with Chris Sutton.

• Like 1

If any truth in this, then definitely a squad filler and not a starter, but probably goes ahead of Iheanacho as cover for Vardy.

£12 million is pretty low risk these days and at 26, is hitting his peak. Can't argue with his goal scoring record either. He certainly knows how to hit the target. 

We have always had a conundrum with Vardy, as he plays better as a lone striker and when he is playing well, he is one of the best strikers in the league, so it's a) hard to find someone for him to play alongside and b) hard to have a top back-up striker who will get very little game time. 

I understand why Rodgers would want another striker though, as if Vardy does pick up a significant injury, Iheanacho has shown very little evidence of being able to fill that void. Perhaps Perez has been signed to also cover as striker though, and the three maybe enough. Tough choice, as if Vardy stays fit, Iheanacho and a new striker, would have very limited game time, but we could be regretting it if Vardy does indeed pick up and injury and Iheanacho is starting every week. 

Guest SO1

Excellent goal celebrations. 7 mins in and I now know why all the fuss about his head. Its made of GOLD. Actually excited by this.

4 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Excellent goal celebrations. 7 mins in and I now know why all the fuss about his head. Its made of GOLD. Actually excited by this.

4:38 :teehee:

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Haha 3

Completely underwhelming and still looks like a 10 to me whom we have already in Pérez and Maddison, possibly Barnes and technically Ghezzal and Nacho too...

Squad filler?

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Completely underwhelming and still looks like a 10 to me whom we have already in Pérez and Maddison, possibly Barnes and technically Ghezzal and Nacho too...

Squad filler?

Captain Obvious

Clipboard01

• Haha 3

Guest SO1
8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Squad filler?

With the exception of Perez. He knows how to get the ball in the net. The one thing that seems impossible to teach. You either have it or you don't'.

Front three attacker/striker all day long for me. Running circles around the defenders in the box.

Making them cringe in mortal fear at the sight of his magnificent golden head and what it can create.