Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Mbwana Samatta

i come out of the Tielemans thread feeling all Euphoric and happy with life and I come in here to see the same terrible puns over and over. 

Welcome to Foxestalk.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

i come out of the Tielemans thread feeling all Euphoric and happy with life and I come in here to see the same terrible puns over and over. 

Welcome to Foxestalk.

Mbwana talk about it?

• Haha 4

I'm telling you, the boat is being missed on this guy.  If he signs it's not as a "Plan B" - he's going to be Plan A most of the time, starting on the right.

I don't know what people's image of the Belgian first division is, but it's not Sunday beer league football - the country is a powerhouse and even its very top players now play elsewhere, the fist division is still packed with young talent.  You don't score 29 goals in 40 Belgian First Division/Europa League games without some serious ability.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 3

I'd imagine that this guy is/was a possibility along with Perez?

Or that our name is just being used to get 1 of Brighton or Villa to hurry up and make a move.

These stories usually turn out to be BS

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I'm telling you, the boat is being missed on this guy.  If he signs it's not as a "Plan B" - he's going to be Plan A most of the time, starting on the right.

I don't know what people's image of the Belgian first division is, but it's not Sunday beer league football - the country is a powerhouse and even its very top players now play elsewhere, the fist division is still packed with young talent.  You don't score 29 goals in 40 Belgian First Division/Europa League games without some serious ability.

But the owners can't keep shelling out on shiny things, I think they've shown plenty of commitment to the cause. We're also burdened with a growing list of players on big wages that we seemingly can't get rid of. It's a business after all not a hobby or computer game. If he was that good and reasonably priced and could make that much of a difference with due regard to our finances they'd have snapped him up. We have to trust our professionals and not the whimsical views of supporters who read the odd article and watch a few video clips.

He’s going somewhere.. Wanyama tweets this to him

Which translates to something like 

I am very grateful to my Kaka, and I am looking forward to seeing you @premierleague next season to continue to fly the East Africa flag.

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

But the owners can't keep shelling out on shiny things, I think they've shown plenty of commitment to the cause. We're also burdened with a growing list of players on big wages that we seemingly can't get rid of. It's a business after all not a hobby or computer game. If he was that good and reasonably priced and could make that much of a difference with due regard to our finances they'd have snapped him up. We have to trust our professionals and not the whimsical views of supporters who read the odd article and watch a few video clips.

But that’s my whole point. They’re not shelling out for this guy as a change of pace or insurance policy. If they do it, it’s because they believe he’s a core piece.