Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Ukrainian League is the 4th best league in the world. Decent that

That has to be dumbest thing I've ever seen. Then I saw "Bleacher Report" and everything made perfect sense. Does France still exist? Scotland? :)

9 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

People are worried about Everton and arsenal signing zaha and Pepe... I really don’t think they’ll have the sort of impact £70m justifies. No need to panic.

Arsenal will finish above us and despite Everton’s spending they have lost the steering wheel in their side and Delph won’t fill the void. They have some great players but doubt they’ll be much different to us come season end fighting it out for 6th-8th place.

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

People are worried about Everton and arsenal signing zaha and Pepe... I really don’t think they’ll have the sort of impact £70m justifies. No need to panic.

I remember a similar thing being said about Richarlisons move to Rverto too though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Arsenal will finish above us and despite Everton’s spending they have lost the steering wheel in their side and Delph won’t fill the void. They have some great players but doubt they’ll be much different to us come season end fighting it out for 6th-8th place.

Should be an interesting battle... people forget we’ve got Youri now for a full season! The goals and assists he could get will hopefully go a long way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I remember a similar thing being said about Richarlisons move to Rverto too though. 

Richarlison is brilliant in all honesty, wish we’d have signed him. Starts for Brazil!

zaha isn’t a £70m player but I think he’ll still do decent; perhaps the fees for players is changing more drastically than I think and i could be just not be moving with the times. 

i just have reservations on Pepe turning this arsenal team around. For me they’ve focused on the wrong area to improve - should get better CMs and CBs!

he scores a fair few from penalties aswell - admittedly he won a fair few.

39 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We aren’t paying anyone 120/150k per week .......

we might just about stretch to 120k 

Vardy and Schmeichel were reportedly given 100k/week contracts after the title win.

They both signed big new ones last summer - I reckon both are on up to 150k.

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Vardy must be north of that, but he's the greatest sportsmen in the modern era so deserves every penny.

14 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Vardy and Schmeichel were reportedly given 100k/week contracts after the title win.

They both signed big new ones last summer - I reckon both are on up to 150k.

Vards prob 125k 

kasper 100/110k max 

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Psv currently heading out of cl on away goals.... Bid for Lozano or bergwyn at full time? 

These are the kind of transfers that’ll happen throughout the market now... I suspect whoever we sign is gonna be signed under similar circumstance (if we do sign a winger)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

These are the kind of transfers that’ll happen throughout the market now... I suspect whoever we sign is gonna be signed under similar circumstance (if we do sign a winger)

Yeah 100 per cent. Hopefully after a few wingers and just waiting for one of them to become available and then we jump on it 

• Like 1