Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

14 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Would you have said the same about Tilly a few months back ?

No. I always thought there was a chance we could get him considering how well his loan spell went and that he had previously said he would sacrifice the bigger club for more playing time with the right one. 

Coutinho could probably get in to 99.9% of the planets football teams  meaning..... He wont come here. 

31 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Where has this suddenly come from?

I'm not sure if there is anything to it but like I said. A few placing saying hes headed to England on loan. I imagine they're will be a thread on atleast 8 teams forums right now. 

49 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Imagine Coutinho in a Leicester shirt

No. As much as I love the man and his style of play. Wouldn't fit into the squad as its presently constructed. Tielemans and Maddison play that role.

I think Barca are idiots for even considering letting him go. They should be using him in a slightly deeper role where he can show off his superb passing ability.

Don't think Barca have a clue anymore about what they're doing. A far cry from the Guardiola days and the Cruyff influence.

They are living on reputation and money now. Have little interest in watching them anymore.

Just now, SO1 said:

No. As much as I love the man and his style of play. Wouldn't fit into the squad as its presently constructed. Tielemans and Maddison play that role.

I think Barca are idiots for even considering letting him go. They should be using him in a slightly deeper role where he can show off his superb passing ability.

Don't think Barca have a clue anymore about what they're doing. A far cry from the Guardiola days and the Cruyff influence.

They are living on reputation and money now. Have little interest in watching them anymore.

He can play on the wing.

Now I don't wanna get anyone too excited, but before I came on here and saw Mr Coutinho's name being joked about, I woke up to a message from a friend in India who had got excited that she saw my first name in a thing at work.. but just look at that second name.

Too much of a coincidence.

It's a sign.

No doubt it's happening now.

20190802_135816.thumb.jpg.bf4741a9a348d6ee4b5e7d22936c385b.jpg

Ok yeah bit of a stretch, it's not happening.

1 hour ago, Hollyfox said:

I'm on a beach in Malaga and the looky looky man has very good connections at Camp Nou. 

Not so sure about the watch he's just sold me though

Think this merits its own Coutinho thread!!

35 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Any chance of Lozano? :dunno: Seems to have stalled with Napoli.

I'd love him here, PSV out as well of the CL. Would be a massive coup but not unreasonable, far easier to land than Ziyech or Bailey who are my other two hopes.

• Like 1