Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

12 minutes ago, urban fox said:

If we seriously think we stand a chance of getting him we are as deluded as man utd in thinking they can get maguire

Hmm. I mean probably yeah. 

But Ziyech has been a known quantity getting steadily more impressive for a few years and still nobody goes there. 

There has to be a reason for that. 

Ziyech said over the weekend that he didn't want to move to Sevilla because it would be a sideways step from Ajax.. Sevilla who are a bigger team than us and can offer European football.

No chance he comes here, why do people follow/listen to Sean, ashamed to share a village with him lol

Edited by EnderbyFox

I don't think it'll happen but a player of his type is exactly what I can see us buying. He can play on the wing or as a midfielder which gives Brendan the option of changing shape through games without making subs. We could line up: 

Schmeichel 

Pereira Evans Maguire Chilwell 

Ndidi 

Tielemans     Maddison 

Ziyech             Vardy            Perez

Or

Schmeichel 

Pereira Evans Maguire Chilwell 

Ndidi 

Tielemans      Ziyech

Maddison 

Perez               Vardy 

We've been linked to a couple of players like that already like Mendez and Calhanoglu. 

I don’t think we will sign any more major signings now. We might bring in someone if Harry goes, but I think beyond that we might be done. It’s a shame, considering initial reports suggested we were going to go big on a push for the top 6, when actually the three players we’ve brought in have probably kept us on par with those around us as they strengthen too. 

Edited by JJS84

15 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Ziyech said over the weekend that he didn't want to move to Sevilla because it would be a sideways step from Ajax.. Sevilla who are a bigger team than us and can offer European football.

No chance he comes here, why do people follow/listen to Sean, ashamed to share a village with him lol

Sevilla have never been in the Forbes' list of the most valuable football clubs dating back to 2007, so how are they a bigger team?

7 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Sevilla have never been in the Forbes' list of the most valuable football clubs dating back to 2007, so how are they a bigger team?

Won the Europa League 4 times in the last decade isn't to be sniffed at.

• Like 2

On 18/07/2019 at 11:48, Master Fox said:

Ziyech. It’s happening. Rudkin is the King 

I never forget. Credit where credit is due.:D:appl:

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Won the Europa League 4 times in the last decade isn't to be sniffed at.

Sevilla can probably offer between 70k and 90k max.

3rd best league in the world

We could offer between 120k and 150k.

The best league in the world

Money is more valuable than past history in this day and age 

Edited by Fox85

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

?

The home of 6 Europa League winners and 6 Champions League winners this decade

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We never pay £120-150k for new signings, you have to win the league for us or be the absolute real quiz to get that. But I know what you're saying, but some players would join Sevilla over us for European football if the money was only 10-15k a week less, it happens all the time across Europa. Dortmund probably pay less than us and players would go there over us.

Just now, Goober said:

?

The home of 6 Europa League winners and 6 Champions League winners this decade 

If you had the opportunity to earn a extra 60k a week and play for a team pushing for top 6 even maybe 4 for that matter or rather play for a team in Spain who is probs gonna finish 5th or 6th in la liga.

But yes player care more for history I agree.

That's why I see forest doing so well

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We never pay £120-150k for new signings, you have to win the league for us or be the absolute real quiz to get that. But I know what you're saying, but some players would join Sevilla over us for European football if the money was only 10-15k a week less, it happens all the time across Europa. Dortmund probably pay less than us and players would go there over us.

I do agree but I have HOPE lol

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We could over between 120k and 150k.

That's our niche. He's 26 and could spend a couple of years here and still make one more big money move to a Barca/PSG.

Coming here to a club that plays attacking football for a manager who would play to his strengths.

The money you offered is right. The only thing that would screw this up is a big money club coming in at the last moment. Offering more cash and the Champions league.

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

If you had the opportunity to earn a extra 60k a week and play for a team pushing for top 6 even maybe 4 for that matter or rather play for a team in Spain who is probs gonna finish 5th or 6th in la liga.

Tbf, despite us probably having a 1 per cent chance of joining us, I do like the idea of incomings after all the chat about harry. 

Just now, Fox85 said:

Sevilla are a club who have won numerous European trophies THIS decade though. We're moving up there in terms of being an attractive club to join - signed Tielemans ffs - but I'm not having it that we're suddenly some big bollocks club because of a fat english TV deal, long way to go for us to be an attractive club to players who aren't solely concerned with their bank accounts. Palace could offer more money than Sevilla as well, it's not the be all and end all

And the Spanish League has dominated European football this decade by a distance. Dunno where you got '3rd best league' from

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

If he wants to play in the Champions League, he goes Sevilla. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Sevilla are a club who have won numerous European trophies THIS decade though. We're moving up there in terms of being an attractive club to join - signed Tielemans ffs - but I'm not having it that we're suddenly some big bollocks club because of a fat english TV deal, long way to go for us to be an attractive club to players who aren't solely concerned with their bank accounts. Palace could offer more money than Sevilla as well, it's not the be all and end all

And the Spanish League has dominated European football this decade by a distance. Dunno where you got '3rd best league' from

Cause La Liga has jack shit on the Scottish Premier League! 

We're only good for their reserves. El Classico is a 5 aside compared to the Old Firm Derby 

-Chris Sutton... Probably. 

Edited by LC/FC
Auto correct left out the O in Classico

Just now, UniFox21 said:

So this goes hot because of Sean 

ffs lads, we're better than this

No we aren't. Its a football forum. I may be older but if I want to think like I'm 12 then I'm going to do it!  Goddamit! :)

48 minutes ago, Goober said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1922780-statistically-ranking-the-worlds-top-10-football-leagues#slide8