Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

6 hours ago, City1884 said:

At the risk of repeating myself, I’m still hoping we jump in for Harry Wilson from Liverpool.

Had a great pre-season with them, scoring against both Dortmund and Lyon.

Scored 15 goals in 40 games in the championship last season on loan at Derby.

22 years old, perfect age for Brendan to coach and develop.

Already acclimatised to the intensity of English football, if not the Premier League, but is hungry for the step up.

(Maddison last season?)

Right sided winger, who is predominantly left footed, so will cut inside while Ricardo overlaps.

Expected to be available for £20m to  £25m. (Probably more like £25m with Bournemouth showing some interest).

This feels to me like a great fit for us.

Unfortunately no real rumours of us showing interest though.

Reports said that Eduardo Macià already made contacts with Liverpool and agreed a loan deal for Wilson but when Rodgers came, that screwed the deal over. Don't know why but Liverpool doesn't want to make deals with him

If we did go in for Fraser though it'd be telling because he plays on the left and is right footed? All other talk has been about a left footed right winger... A move for Fraser says we need competition for Barnes on the left because he's not starting this season, Perez / Albrighton will play on the right and Gray.... well Gray might well be moved on?

All conjecture but it would make a lot of sense.

Harry Wilson would tick a lot of boxes, both Puel wanted him and Rodgers when at Celtic. He is a left footed right midfielder who can play deeper in a midfield 3 or as an attacking mid too. Klopp has said this week that another loan deal wouldn't benefit him and he needs to settle at a club long term, which indicates he would happily sell him.

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Barcelona are reported to have agreed a deal with an as-yet-unnamed Premier League team for Coutinho, who apparently had a very good relationship with Rodgers at Liverpool. Just sayin' :whistle:

All the Maguire money spaces on a Cnut?

Guest Markyblue
Just now, urban.spaceman said:

That’s the spirit!

I'll dance naked round the clock tower if we do.