Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

2016 - Slimani

2017 - Silva

2018 - Soyuncu

Leicester has a record of making big signings on deadline day, even if history tells us this might not be the best idea!

Regardless, I think it’s inevitable we have more to come in. Just need to be patient. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Mate - we’re massive. When was the last time Sevilla won the Premier League?  

I mean…. When was the last time Sevilla even competed on the Premier League?

#minnows

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

2016 - Slimani

2017 - Silva

2018 - Soyuncu

Leicester has a record of making big signings on deadline day, even if history tells us this might not be the best idea!

Regardless, I think it’s inevitable we have more to come in. Just need to be patient. 

Looks like we are signing someone beggining with an S on deadline day.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He wants the Benjamin's, we'd need to put him in the mixer with Vardy on about 150k a week

Honestly if none else has signed him by deadline day, if we stuck  a bid from us in the last 12hours of the window and offer him 130k a week i reckon that he would come then.

Edited by Fox85

31 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Il Corriere della Sera say this morning Milan will consider offers above £27m for Suso, and his release clause is £35m.

His agent is working on a departure because Milan aren't prepared to pay him the requested £100k/week he wants.

The Italian press were all over us sending a scout to Milan 2-0 Frosinone in May. Suso scored and was man of the match in that game. Never mind the Brendan link.

Come on Rudkin. You know you want to.

Do a wenger £27,000,001