Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

1 minute ago, LinekersApples said:

you'd only get his left leg for that.  Try double

Perhaps you would like to propose an alternative.....:ph34r:  (I do not mean legs)  

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So then.... this here world class wide man. What we thinking? I’d happily sack off Gray as well and just do £100m on one ?

Lozano, Praet and Tah

Time for a Hamlet :yahoo:

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So then.... this here world class wide man. What we thinking? I’d happily sack off Gray as well and just do £100m on one ?

Want a game of paper, scissor, stones on who out of me or you reminds everyone that we are-£9m net spend if we don't sign anyone else in the next week? So much for spending big :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Want a game of paper, scissor, stones on who out of me or you reminds everyone that we are-£9m net spend if we don't sign anyone else in the next week? So much for spending big :thumbup:

Spending big. Didn`t say anything about selling big :thumbup:

Its all  about the Netspenjamins*

* Maybe that is one for the old folks :dry:

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

City - "Hello Palace, we offer 50 million for Zaha plus a winger, your choice out of  Demari, Rachid or Foussini"

Hodgon - Mutters to colleague, "I think we should do it, get Demari plus cash, I'm happy to go ahead, I'll tell them"

City - "Oh OK sorry Roy". Puts phone down. No deal,  "He says Go-away"!

Edited by fazzyfox