Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/james-justin-announcement-youri-tielemans-3031371

Rob: I have heard that Tielemans will not be the only big deal taking place at City this summer and City are prepared to spend big on the wide man. They want a player who can have the same impact as Mahrez. That deal could be worth anything between £30 million and £50 million . It could eclipse the Tielemans deal. I would love to tell you who they are after and I haven’t even heard any rumours of who they want. There have been a lot of names, though, linked with the club over the past few months, well over 50. Obviously, City don’t tell me their transfer targets. They like to keep that secret and do their business under the radar, and probably haven’t made their move yet. When they do we will probably all hear about it.

We want apparently a winger who can have a similar impact to Mahrez, Tanner has also alluded it won’t be the likes of Perisic or Robben we have been linked with thus far and it will be a younger player. We were linked with that guy at Rennes Ismaïla Sarr

Any ITKs heard anything?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

If we're going to spend big then go for Frederico Chiesa. Anyone that doesn't know him - imagine an Italian Son Heung Min.

What he falls over a lot. But I'd take him now before he becomes a mega star as he certainly looks like he could from the bits I've seen.

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

A multi  coloured bedroom with fixtures and fittings is in the distance... 

We’re signing Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat?!?!

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/298113/Show/Joseph-Joseph

Midfielder ✔️

Motswana✔️

Under 30✔️

Completely unknown player✔️

GERRIMIN

Edited by urban.spaceman