Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-praet-sampdoria-leicester

The two clubs have found an agreement on the basis of 21 million euros: exchange of documents in progress

Yesterday the negotiation near the finish line, today the closure. It's all done for Dennis Praet's transfer from Sampdoria to Leicester City . The two clubs had already reached an agreement on the basis of 21 million , even if in the last hours the negotiation had been stopped for the requests of engagement of the 25 year old Belgian. An obstacle that has now been overcome: documents are being exchanged between the two teams Praet leaves Serie A: the Premier - and Claudio Ranieri's former club - are waiting for him with open arms.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Buckle up. Tomorrow could be like a rollercoaster.

Were working hard on bringing players in. Confident this will happen. 

A rollercoaster during a storm? That doesn't sound safe at all!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I wobder if a club (say ours) would be prepared to make an honest statement on the current position re each transfer every evening. .... would it really harm?

Potentially very much so - presumably if the current position is "Not completed" then the club would be in the middle of negotiations with the other club, the player, the players representatives. For some deals there will be other clubs interested, both in this deal and potentially others. All in all, best to keep it all very confidential and make this public when all is done and dusted. Frustrating for us, but by far the best way

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Buckle up. Tomorrow could be like a rollercoaster.

Were working hard on bringing players in. Confident this will happen. 

Confident in this as in praet or confident more/others will get done? 

Edited by lcfceaves

Just now, Ashley said:

I dont mean it in a bad way. The club are working hard on bringing players in. We will probably be linked with a few more names tomorrow too. 

I'm a fan like everyone on here, what I get told I post... 

We love you Ashley 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I dont mean it in a bad way. The club are working hard on bringing players in. We will probably be linked with a few more names tomorrow too. 

I'm a fan like everyone on here, what I get told I post... 

Urgh I have got so much work I need to get done tomorrow as well..!