Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Seeing as everyone is so sure that this is done, I'm going to be the one to be difficult and ask the question. Is this a loan with an option to buy, or is this a permanent deal?

I hear so much conflicting information from a wide variety of sources, and regardless of them all generally saying it's a matter of when rather than if, I'd like more specific/official details of the nature of the deal. Anyone like to clarify this for me?

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Seeing as everyone is so sure that this is done, I'm going to be the one to be difficult and ask the question. Is this a loan with an option to buy, or is this a permanent deal?

I hear so much conflicting information from a wide variety of sources, and regardless of them all generally saying it's a matter of when rather than if, I'd like more specific/official details of the nature of the deal. Anyone like to clarify this for me?

Permanent deal 21m euros 

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Seems like it is a permanent deal then rather than a loan with option to buy as has been suggested

See, that's what I thought until I made the mistake of looking at an article on the Leicester Mercury website. I'm still not sure, but suppose it will be disclosed when he is unveiled as the new signing.

51 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a reliable link reporting our genuine interest. Sums up the whole transfer window

I wobder if a club (say ours) would be prepared to make an honest statement on the current position re each transfer every evening. .... would it really harm?