Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

I would like praet though.

Question is. .... vardys game is speed yet he is 32. ... is barnes enough assuming nacho is done? 

Vardy hasn't lost pace yet and I don't think he will for a couple of years

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Even as one of Maddison’s toughest critics, this is ridiculous lol 

Classic FT post. We moan for years not having creativity, youth and talented players and when one comes along with bags of potential then we critistise and knock them down. Just remember we had the likes of Junior Lewis, Gareth Williams and Sergio Hellings in recent times 

(this was more pointed at the original post you replied to!) 

Edited by Hitesh
  • Like 4

So we've gone from agreeing a fee and personal terms, to agreeing personal terms but some way off on agreeing a fee with Sampdoria. Then an agreement of a loan with a view to permanent and then now agreed a fee again but wages are a stumbling block? Madness, end the fcukin window.

4 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Don't normally agree with you (cos I HATE your contact pic!) But you're absolutely spot-on here! 

4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

My silly profile pic shouldn't be a reason to disagree with me, but I'm glad you agree.

FWIW, I hate that pic, as well. It's horrible. I think it might subconsciously make me think twice about repping your comments sometimes, HPF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So we've gone from agreeing a fee and personal terms, to agreeing personal terms but some way off on agreeing a fee with Sampdoria. Then an agreement of a loan with a view to permanent and then now agreed a fee again but wages are a stumbling block? Madness, end the fcukin window.

I don’t think I’ve seen a reliable link reporting our genuine interest. Sums up the whole transfer window

If we sign this guy we are going 442 diamond. No need for wingers as the full backs will provide width

Ndidi 

Tielemans   Praet 

.Maddison 

Perez

Vardy

High press

Ball players

Technically ability

Work ethic

Edited by Koke

9 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a reliable link reporting our genuine interest. Sums up the whole transfer window

Di Marzio and Kristof Terreur are as reliable as it gets for Italian football and Belgian players respectively.

How more reliable do you want?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

Why?

I was just trying to work that out myself. I can't really put my finger on it. I think the idea of a Suarez/Mercury mashup is absolutely fine, but I just feel that the image is inherently bad when I see it.