Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Steve Agnew was alongside Steve Bruce in the Newcastle dug out on Sunday.

Sadly didn't get a chance to catch up with him afterwards but he was always good value as a player with us.

Sound bloke too.

Stephen Clemence is there as well, isn't he?

I remember when he scored a hat trick against Bury in the cup and then against West Ham in the next round, I really thought there could be something about him for the future

Next thing he has sodded off to Rangers on a free, has been shifted out on loan the past 2 seasons and now has clearly struggled to get a new team after being released in the summer if he has waited this long and had to join Bolton

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I remember when he scored a hat trick against Bury in the cup and then against West Ham in the next round, I really thought there could be something about him for the future

Next thing he has sodded off to Rangers on a free, has been shifted out on loan the past 2 seasons and now has clearly struggled to get a new team after being released in the summer if he has waited this long and had to join Bolton

Didn't go on a free. We sold him for £250,000

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Reading Heskey’s book and I was wondering if he’d mention the potential comeback to Leicester.

Turns our he wanted to come back and it was McLeish who blocked the move. Ruined my day. 

I'm pleased he didn't come back tbh, he was spent around that time and I'd hate to see him just lumbering about up top for us after he was so good.

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, Langston said:

I'm pleased he didn't come back tbh, he was spent around that time and I'd hate to see him just lumbering about up top for us after he was so good.

100000 of his cash in the administration syndicate proper legend. 

19 hours ago, Langston said:

Yeah I know what you mean, but I think he could’ve done a job as a target man around 2012. He’d been and gone to Australia for 18 months by the time he was pretty useless at Bolton. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

BBC gossip saying Real Madrid are lining up an £86m + James Rodriguez move for Kante.  Do Leicester have a sell-on clause?

I started reading this and just assumed you were going to say James Maddison! 

The £30 million clause in Kante’s contract with us still gives me nightmares. I know we’re not exactly hard up but we should have got at least double that for him. 

• Like 1

On 01/10/2019 at 15:43, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Steve Agnew was alongside Steve Bruce in the Newcastle dug out on Sunday.

Sadly didn't get a chance to catch up with him afterwards but he was always good value as a player with us.

Sound bloke too.

He rang me up about a year ago, just out of the blue one Sunday afternoon wanting another ex players number. He was out with a friend of mine. 

As you say UTLF, what a thoroughly nice bloke. An unexpected call from a real gentleman

• Like 1