Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

23 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

A little off topic but this is getting  plenty of coverage in Irish papers as apparently Richard Keogh was passenger in Tom Lawrence’s car and sustained serious knee injury and will be out for rest of the season.....Not good news for Irish team with 2 away matches in Euro qualifiers next month....also seems Shane Duffy another Irish central defender has sustained bad injury playing for Brighton against Villa....

19 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Whilst I like the sentiment, and change to the symmetry of that team and subs and we don't win the league imo. If he's at the club does Albrighton come in? Or Nathan Dyer? 

dunno tbf, don’t think he would’ve had a negative impact from the bench once in a while for a team that’s whole game relied on pace. 

49 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

The point being that the league winning team altered would not have won it. 

yeah and my point is they probably would still have won it if we’d had lloyd dyer on the bench for about 6 games 

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Don't know if anyone caught on to it but when Paul Gallagher scored for Preston today, Jeff Stelling was awed by his penalty technique of facing his back to goal then turning around and smashing it in. Ah the memories! Definitely Mr Reliable from the spot :thumbup:

I'm not sure why that would come as a surprise to Stelling. He's been doing it years. 

On 28/09/2019 at 21:18, BlueChamp2016 said:

Leonardo got 2!

On 29/09/2019 at 15:28, TJB-fox said:

Also, Ulloa scored twice on the same day in the same division as Vallecano drew 2-2. 

First goal right at the start, second goal at 0:52 (VAR decision, header crossing the goal line).

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Gareth McAuley announces his retirement.

I remember Gareth, Richard Stearman and I having a conversation in Vice Versa, Loughborough. I was buzzing at the signing of Kaebi.... Gareth basically told me he’d never play for Leicester (too small and not physical in the slightest).

Edited by Sly
  • Haha 1