Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Fact of the day. I was randomly looking up old Leicester players and came across Arthur Smith, apparently he's the oldest living former footballer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Smith_(footballer,_born_1915)

We should be showing this to Harry Maguire... 

Playing forLeicester dramatically increases your life expectancy. 

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

Is he still doing those run ups where is walks back and then does a quick turn and run in? 

Yes and he really smashes  them.

2 hours ago, Luttfox said:

Burnley looking at a loan for Drinkwater.. Dyche really wants to be Leicester 😂can’t imagine them covering his wages tho 

Be a good move for Drinks though. Gutted he's been treated so poorly by Chelsea.

1 hour ago, LCCFox96 said:

Julian Joachim has signed for Europa Point in Gibraltar's top flight. Signed as a player and an advisor.

Just saw this on Sky, didn't expect his name to crop up in todays transfers. For someone reliant on dynamism and pace I'd be interested to see how he's refined his game in later years, I suppose his all round game of having a decent touch and quality finishing is plenty enough at that level.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2019 at 22:31, Blue and white said:

Fact of the day. I was randomly looking up old Leicester players and came across Arthur Smith, apparently he's the oldest living former footballer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Smith_(footballer,_born_1915)

A football career comprising 14 matches over 5 seasons?

In that case, my money's on Conrad Logan living to 250. :whistle:

2 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Just saw this on Sky, didn't expect his name to crop up in todays transfers. For someone reliant on dynamism and pace I'd be interested to see how he's refined his game in later years, I suppose his all round game of having a decent touch and quality finishing is plenty enough at that level.

He was literally playing a few divisions above me a few years ago, such is the quality of The Gibraltar prem. I imagine he won’t play all that often but sure he’ll be fine.