Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Loan watch 2019-20

1 hour ago, lfu said:

Great assist by Diabaté in Amiens' 3-1 win over Marseille

https://streamja.com/3qbE

I really wonder what happened with Diabate, His debut was excellent (Albeit against lower league opposition) and he didn't play much worse in the prem compared to the other wingers at the time. Then he comes back to pre season with blue hair (trying to appease supporters? I have nothing wrong with it btw) and can't find his form and is never seen again. Some might say he just isn't that good and it may be the case but he is capable of good bits of play like in that clip, might be a bit like Gray, skillful with the ball but is inconsistent due to not knowing when to pass or shoot ect?

9 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

I really wonder what happened with Diabate, His debut was excellent (Albeit against lower league opposition) and he didn't play much worse in the prem compared to the other wingers at the time. Then he comes back to pre season with blue hair (trying to appease supporters? I have nothing wrong with it btw) and can't find his form and is never seen again. Some might say he just isn't that good and it may be the case but he is capable of good bits of play like in that clip, might be a bit like Gray, skillful with the ball but is inconsistent due to not knowing when to pass or shoot ect?

.. I have always said, that he needs to slow his game down and not be so eager to impress. 

That pass if played by Maddison, we would be going nuts. 

• Like 1

Daniel Iversen - Rotherham United, a third clean sheet of the season in a 4-0 win over Coventry (League One)

- Total Appearances: 10

- Total Clean Sheets: 3

Josh Knight - Peterborough United, a second goal of the season in a 3-3 draw with Wycombe (League One)

- Total Appearances: 12

- Total Goals: 2

Layton Ndukwu - Southend United, a rare start in the 2-0 defeat to Brighton U21 (EFL Trophy), then a role as an unused sub in a 3-1 defeat to Gillingham (League One)

- Total Appearances: 9

- Total Goals: 0

Ryan Loft - Carlisle United, on as a 2nd half sub in a 1-0 defeat to Newport County (League Two)

- Total Appearances: 13

Sam Hughes - Salford City, no involvement in the 3-0 win over Walsall (League Two)

- Total Appearances: 3

Kamal Sowah - OH Leuven, a start but subbed at half time in a 3-2 defeat to Lokeren (Belgian First Division B)

- Total Appearances: 11

- Total Goals: 3

Andy King - Rangers, unused sub in the 2-1 defeat to Young Boys (Europa League), then no involvement in the 5-0 win over Hamilton (Scottish Premiership)

- Total Appearances: 5

Islam Slimani - Monaco, no goals but an assist in a 3-1 defeat to Montpellier before being subbed off late for Adrien Silva (Ligue 1)

- Total Appearances: 6

- Total Goals: 4

Adrien Silva - Monaco, subbed on for Slimani in the last few minutes of the 3-1 defeat to Montpellier (Ligue 1)

- Total Appearances: 7

Fousseni Diabate - Amiens, on as a 2nd half sub to provide an assist in a 3-1 win over Marseille (Ligue 1)

- Total Appearances: 4

Rachid Ghezzal - Fiorentina, on as a late sub in a 1-0 win over Udinese (Serie A)

- Total Appearances: 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Goober said:

They love Josh Knight at Peterboro. Been brilliant there by all accounts

I loved him in the U23s. I think he can make it at Prem level either in CD or Mid.

Josh played Wycombe last week and scored Posh's second from the right edge of the penalty area after connecting from a corner. Posh ended up drawing 3 - 3. They played again yesterday and won 2 - 0 against Lincoln winning in the last 10 minutes of the match. They're now third in league one. Here's Josh's goal against Wycombe. He has two assists and two goals after 12 games.

In other news, Ndukwu is a permanent bench warmer in Southend return to losing ways after a brief new manager bounce. In fact he didn't get in the squad last match and was an unused sub previously. Hughes is starting for Salford City again and helped them to a clean sheet against league two's Cambridge. And Loft is seeing the odd ten minutes at the end of matches every so often but didn't get a look in as Crewe hammered four past Carsile yesterday. Iversen helped Rotherham win their last two matches and kept a clean sheet against 10 men Coventry as Rotherham creep around the middle of league one.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FIF said:

I loved him in the U23s. I think he can make it at Prem level either in CD or Mid.

I'd be surprised if he manages to break into our side, but I thought the same about Hamza. Buzzing that we've seemingly churned out another excellent academy graduate

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I'd be surprised if he manages to break into our side, but I thought the same about Hamza. Buzzing that we've seemingly churned out another excellent academy graduate

He's incredibly versitle. I think he could get in as a utility player. I hope he does better. Loughborough, Oadby and Countesthorpe all in our first team would be incredible.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He's incredibly versitle. I think he could get in as a utility player. I hope he does better. Loughborough, Oadby and Countesthorpe all in our first team would be incredible.

He's also a good height and a threat on set pieces.

I've seen him play better than I've seen Benko play - but I didn't see Benko for celtic.

33 minutes ago, FIF said:

He's also a good height and a threat on set pieces.

I've seen him play better than I've seen Benko play - but I didn't see Benko for celtic.

As he's just turned 22 I hope he gets a loan for a championship club come the new year. He's doing really well especially transitioning to what I think is more central midfield but he is after at playing in league one.

Daniel Iversen - Rotherham United, played the full game in a 2-1 win over Blackpool (League One)

- Total Clean Sheets: 3

Josh Knight - Peterborough United, 90 minutes in a 2-0 win over Lincoln (League One)

Layton Ndukwu - Southend United, no involvement in the 4-1 defeat against AFC Wimbledon (League One)

- Total Appearances: 9

Ryan Loft - Carlisle United, an unused sub in a 4-2 defeat against Crewe (League Two)

Sam Hughes - Salford City, 90 minutes in a 1-0 win over Cambridge United (League Two)

- Total Appearances: 4

Kamal Sowah - OH Leuven, no involvement in the 3-1 defeat against Roeselare (Belgian First Division B)

- Total Goals: 3

• Like 1