Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Loan watch 2019-20

Josh Knight got his third assist of the season with a tidy pass to Ward who went on a superb Ricardoesq run slotting Peterborough's first goal in their 2 - 1 victory over Gillingham keeping Peterborough in the hunt for league one's second automatic promotion place.

League one was less favourable for Iversen who let in two against Elliot Moore's triumphant Oxford, and even less favourable for Ndukwu who for the second time didn't get in the squad for league-two-bound Southend who drew at Tranmere. Neither Hughes or Loft appeared for their league two clubs, both of which marked this special occasion by losing to Northampton and Plymouth respectively.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 3

Just now, Billy Big Balls said:

Surely Monaco won't buy Silva or Slim off us, both are out of contract so they'll just wait and get them both for free next summer, or am I missing something? Maybe they could pay to avoid other clubs coming in but I don't see the players getting a better offer than Monaco. 

Both have multiple years left on their contracts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FLAN said:

Weirdly I think I just saw Kaputska kicking a ball across the river in abbey park. His mate filming it. Looked just like him and was in lcfc training kit. He did have 33 on though which hasn’t been his number?

Is this the latest on our Bartoz, he not on loan or anything? Read a thing a while ago saying BR would give him a go, not training with first team is he? 

19 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Is this the latest on our Bartoz, he not on loan or anything? Read a thing a while ago saying BR would give him a go, not training with first team is he? 

Still rehabbing from that awful injury last season I would have thought, otherwise he’d probably have shown up in an U23s game by now.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, brucey said:

Apparently Slim has an option to buy for 10m euros in the loan deal. If he keeps it up hopefully they will trigger it, it would be a decent deal for us given he’ll be 32 in the summer and on his last year of contract.

He'd still have eighteen months in January, this isn't his last year.

11 hours ago, chuck'em said:

It will never work for him here but 5 goals and 8 assists in 7 games is insane 

Transfermarkt has him down with 5 goals and 6 assists. Which still looks mightily impressive, mind.

Still, whenever I watch Ligue 1 highlights, it has a League One touch to it in terms of style of play and speed. A lot less spectacular, but in Monaco's case, that's also down to pretty awful home support at the Stade Louis II.

Edited by MC Prussian

An in-form Slimani and Ben Yedder partnership will do some serious damage in Ligue 1. If he keeps this up until January I'm quietly hopeful they'll look at making it permanent then as he's made a huge impact. If not hopefully we can recoup something in the summer.