Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Loan watch 2019-20

On 01/10/2019 at 21:01, Eagle10 said:

Vardy isn't too damn good. He is pretty good for BPL and has a good goal ratio, but he isn't that big of a deal if you ask me. Many strikers better than him in the PL. For me the best at City at the moment and the one I enjoy watching play the most is James Maddison for sure.

:crylaugh:You dunce.

Is he playing football? I’d be quite happy to live in a Renaissance city being paid to play no football. Add that to the list of things that sound shit but aren’t:

1. Traveling to the world watching Mason Mount play football

2. Being paid to live in a beautiful city with no chance of playing football

3. Not playing for Gareth Sourhgate’s England

Guest An Sionnach
1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Venezia is also in Serie B, so he might even get into the squad.

Venice has won the underwater football championship for the last 400 years though.

54 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

The BBC's website tells me Southend appointed Sol Campbell as their manager in October. He spent today watching his team lose 4-2 to Bristol Rovers. He's bemused by their attitude. I'm not sure that includes Ndukwu who didn't make Sol's squad either through injury or poor performance. Southend are 15 adrift from catching onto the coattails of League One. In League Two Sam Hughes again failed to make the Salford squad that cruised to a  1-0 90th minute loss at Colchester United. Ryan Loft played an unprecedented 85 minutes of League Two action in his second start in two matches as Carlisle draw at Morecambe and hover above relegation from League two. Josh Knight's still injured and Iversen conceded in the 48th minute. Meanwhile, the LCFC U23 mothership has gone seven games unbeaten, are threatening the league leaders and just beat league one Doncaster Rovers.

Is that Sol ‘I’m one of the greatest minds in English football’ Campbell, proving that maybe he’s not very good at football management.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

fairly sure Ndukwu will be coming back, probably Hughes too, get them at clubs who will play them

Hughes is about 23 or 24.

53 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Is that Sol ‘I’m one of the greatest minds in English football’ Campbell, proving that maybe he’s not very good at football management.

Could be but Southend are truly terrible and were plummeting to League Two from the start of the season tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, brucey said:

Jardim just been sacked by Monaco. Don’t really understand why after he managed to (eventually) turn their form round, sitting in 7th and winning their last game 5-1. Probably makes it less likely we’ll be able to offload our two to them :(

With Slimani's stats this season you'd think someone would have him in the window. Maybe Aston Villa would be a good shout? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest An Sionnach
On 28/12/2019 at 21:45, Gerard said:

With Slimani's stats this season you'd think someone would have him in the window. Maybe Aston Villa would be a good shout? 

That would be ironic , signs for Villa just in time to knock us out of the cup.😨