Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Loan watch 2019-20

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

He’s at least Championship standard. You can only only develop so far in league one.

Seems like an age since Hamza broke though to the first team. Really keen to the see the next academy player. Knight seems the most likely.

Not sure what’s happening with our youth eng international lb. I was hoping for a jan loan.

He... he needs to get out of league one football. Don't laugh at league 1 football. Was supposed to be funny he he

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/02/2020 at 09:41, Focks said:

Came across this from a Blackpool fan, looking good..

Kiernan D-H was for me the best player on the pitch. He has this knack of winning 50/50s and then motoring forward with purpose, belief and incredible raw talent. I hear they call him Scholesy at Leicester, and I think he’s gonna play for them in the Prem soon. What a player!!! 
Rating: 9/10

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=3462982

Not sure where they heard that!! Good to see the positive feedback though

• Like 2

On 12/02/2020 at 12:41, Focks said:

Came across this from a Blackpool fan, looking good..

Kiernan D-H was for me the best player on the pitch. He has this knack of winning 50/50s and then motoring forward with purpose, belief and incredible raw talent. I hear they call him Scholesy at Leicester, and I think he’s gonna play for them in the Prem soon. What a player!!! 
Rating: 9/10

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=3462982

Christ. I’ve not watched in a while but I wasn’t overly excited before. Must watch again soon. I think the club have given him academy player of the season before.

• 2 weeks later...

Knight got a goal and an assist in his last two games. He’s on 3 and 4 now. He was brought on against Oxford when the Posh had a man sent off and went onto score a last-minute goal that was watched by former academy team mate Elliot Moore, who was sat on Oxford’s bench. Josh’ll hopefully get the Posh into the playoff and join Iversen in the championship next season.

• Like 2