Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2020

21 minutes ago, Beliall said:

some really ****ed up shit going on in my save, twice now in the last few games my striker has been one on one with the keeper and squared it to a team mate for goal!?! 

I want your version of the game. 

• Like 1

Shithoused the Finnish cup by scoring on the 89th after going a goal down, luckily they'd taken their man man off before I'd equalised, the tide turned in extra time and I bagged, 2-1. Absolute scenes for the divisions entertainers.

Also just had six players unavailable for a league game, all suspended after accumulation of cards, I feel like Neil Warnock after the Battle of Bramall Lane™

On 31/05/2020 at 13:35, CollinsLCFC said:

I use touch version as I find the full version too long winded. It's easier to pick up and play, but still in depth enough to enjoy. 

On 31/05/2020 at 16:45, stripeyfox said:

FMT has more than enough detail and depth for me, but you don't have to fanny around with team talks, press conferences and stuff.

Streamlined staff as well so you don't need to hire 50+ staff members.

The full game might be the definitive version of the game, but FMT is more practical imo

Cheers both. I opted for the Touch version and there's plenty going on to keep me interested, but not bogging me down with too much detail to bore me.

Won promotion with Alfreton and now consolidating in the National League.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2020 at 18:16, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Shithoused the Finnish cup by scoring on the 89th after going a goal down, luckily they'd taken their man man off before I'd equalised, the tide turned in extra time and I bagged, 2-1. Absolute scenes for the divisions entertainers.

Also just had six players unavailable for a league game, all suspended after accumulation of cards, I feel like Dan LCFC in the battle of Balaidos / Ipurua / La Rosaleda / La Ceramica / Benito Villamarin / San Mames / Anoeta / Any other La Liga ground™

Online Game Question.....

Is there something as simple as playing your mate with your current team and their current team?

Everything i read is just about starting new online careers, or doing fantasty draft etc etc.

But just looking for something as simple as a head to head with current saves :whistle:

Finished my first season in Finland with a Finnish Cup to my name but fell short in the league where I came 2nd after a succession of games where my boys seemed determined to give the opposition penalties, absolute prats. This season they've been on fire mind, won 12/12 in the league but absolutely crashed out of the Finnish Cup in the semis in acrimonious circumstances (9 men, conceded two in the last 10 minutes after leading against FC Honka).

Gonna leave at the end of my second season regardless what happens, the club is haemorrhaging money, I'm the Finnish Harry Redknapp - main source of expenditure - INTENSIVE LANGUAGE COURSES FOR PLAYERS AND STAFF BABY!

• Haha 1

how does my entire midfield get a yellow card ban on the same day. before the play off semi final second leg leaving them banned for that, and now the 2 legged final. ffs at least they'll be back for the FA cup final. also, Port Villa football league is wierd

Won the Finnish league in my second season, got a lovely squad, tremendous staff, everything I could ask for - made it to Europa knockouts too, so naturally I resigned for a fresh challenge.

Have taken the reigns at Icelandic Prem club HK, and their squad is a ****ing bloated mess, I'm Pearson circa 2011. Luckily their season is only three games in, hopefully I can finish respectably and see what I can do in the second season before (hopefully) a move to Sweden or Denmark.

• Like 1

to bulgaria! because i really dont give a **** anymore. Pomorie have no money, are favourites to get relegated and i need to clear out a load of players to get them off the wage bill otherwise ill never get coaching badges. going to be playing a  lot of 16 /17 year olds from the youth team. who know, might turn out well. :fc:

:nigel:

20200611201910_1.jpg

20200611201917_1.jpg

20200611201933_1.jpg

20200611201958_1.jpg

20200611202010_1.jpg]

aaaaand my ass man just gave £55 p/w pre contract deals to 7 youth team 16 year olds............. im already nearly £500 p/w over budget. might just **** this save off now 

Edited by Beliall

On 14/05/2020 at 00:31, Dan LCFC said:

VAR's a complete waste of time on the game. It's a set outcome. Every single potential offside is offside. Every single potential penalty is a penalty. The only dubious one is inside or outside the box.

I did have a potential penalty actually turned down the other day! I wish I had taken a screen shot. But I do get what you mean. 

Edited by Dan.Reynolds

ive managed lewes before, twice i think, but when they offer £725p/w i have to role play the mercenary. their first offer was £600, after a week they came back with that. pentagon is going on the back burner for now, i'll do a road to glory and if it pans out, ill work towards the 5 trophies later. Lets se if i can get these bastards in the football league. clubs only a couple of miles down the road too!

20200611232115_1.jpg

20200611232147_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Dan.Reynolds said:

I did have a potential penalty actually turned down the other day! I wish I had taken a screen shot. But I do get what you mean. 

Funnily enough I have too, but I reckon that's one out of about fifty, it's daft.

Our season went absolutely pear shaped, it went from throwing away lead after lead to just outright falling off a cliff to the point I needed a point to ensure survival on the final day - and in true Andorra style, ten men (since the 10th minute) bagged a 0-1 victory at Malaga, but it was abject, 33 points and an incredible 90 goals shipped. To go from consecutive European finishes to that is staggering.

We do however look much more like ourselves again this season and it cannot be ignored that we have improved significantly with better pressing, and more aggressive players to suit the system - we're back, and we are on our way to the Bernabeu full of confidence.

Dunno what they feed the lads in Iceland but I'm assuming like the namesake they exclusively eat prawn rings and chocolate fountains if the fitness of my shambles is anything to go by, thought they were meant to be a fit nation but two games a week seems beyond them, I've inherited a mess, an absolute mess Clive

On 13/06/2020 at 19:12, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The cup king strikes again as I conquer Iceland and their premier domestic cup competition, creeping up on 1st spot in the league in Al, if it ran for longer than 22 games I'd fancy it but think I've drawn too many - that's right lads I'm the Icelandic Gary Megson

Gary Megsonson

• Haha 1

Opening day of the January transfer window. 

New midfielder arrives I'm in dire need of. 

Ask captain centre half to welcome him to club. 

1/1/21, 13:54: message from physio, new midfielder has broken foot after being the victim of a heavy challenge in training today. 

Not quite what I meant skipper. 

• Haha 1