Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth H Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

For those not having the pleasure of being at the KP today and want to avoid those illegal streams you are not allowed to use, ffs do not goto

https://footybite.com/football/leicester-city-vs-afc-bournemouth-live-stream-2/ 

as there are loads which will be available nearer KO - avoid at all costs. 

Ta for the warning. I did not go there and did not save it to my favourites. Imagine the chaos if I had.Phew!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, murphy said:

So how much has our window improved us?  I agree with the team selection but three out of four new signings only making the bench.

Pretty much the same team that finished last season (minus Maguire) but we're £90m lighter.

Probably best for a different thread but I’m in the camp that says we are still a top class forward away from having a great team. I think our window was decent as we secured Tielemans and improved the squad depth but we’ve still not replaced Mahrez. 

Perez could still come good and given his versatility I think was a good purchase regardless. But Riyad was a 10 goals / 10 assists a season player and we miss those goal contributions. The problem is those sorts of players don’t grow on trees! Who has anyone in the league signed that is on that level. Ironically the only two so far I can think of are Brooks and Wilson for Bournemouth!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Is Benkovic injured?

God knows. From being the new VVD of the Northern Premier League to being missing in Action at the KP.  Baffling given BR heaped praise on him a few months back.

Guest BlueBrett
2 minutes ago, bridport007 said:

Happy birthday Fox!

Good looking team...does anyone see Perez on for Vardy at some stage. I think Perez is better as a striker than a wide man.

sure at 70 mins so JV can get a standing ovation for his hatrick 

26 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Anyone know of streams or foriegn channels this might be shown on? 

Bein should be showing. They normally show every game.  Their streams tend to be better than most as they do not seem to employ a scrambling team to disrupt illegal broadcasts

10 minutes ago, martyn said:

If everyone is so convinced this is our best 11, we absolutely missed a trick by not buying a genuine quality winger. 

The 3 UK based lads we were linked with are all doing well, James for Manure although we probably weren't in his running once Man U got involved but Harry Wilson I'm sure we could have got and Jarrod Bowen still at Hull has 3 in 5 in the lge so far, get 1 of those and I think Grey would have gone