Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

Da**** is this. Arsenal with discipline and team effort. :o Kudos for that 1st half and a moment of brilliance from Aubameyang give them the lead. Not sure who I want to win, but I like the idea of no Arsenal in Europe, so kind of hope for a Man City masterclass in the 2nd half.

58 minutes ago, Gold Coast Fox said:

Am I right in thinking that if Arsenal with the fa cup they get a place in the champions league - and if so, would that effect 4th place?

As others have said it would be straight into the Europa League. 

It does effect the European places though. If Arsenal finish outside the top 6, the EL would only be 5th and 6th, it wouldn't go down to 7th as it would if any of the other three who are inside the top 6 win it. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Don't think it was. Was similar to Lindelof on Zaha the other day. Contact on the leg before the ball. 

He’s going down before contact though.

• Like 1