Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

1 hour ago, Hales said:

What a lovely interview, it made that lovely mans day. Well done madders. Let's hope his answer of "of course I am" when asked if he is staying is true! 🤞

Agreed!

Love Roy's comment 4m20s in saying 'stay with us and you'll be playing in the CL' after Madders said he's always wanted to play in it :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hales said:

What a lovely interview, it made that lovely mans day. Well done madders. Let's hope his answer of "of course I am" when asked if he is staying is true! 🤞

Purely don’t think he’d of agreed to do this if he wasn’t staying. What a bloke get that contract signed ASAP

• Like 1

He gets slated so much by the British media but I think he comes across so well in interviews and seems a lovely lad. His team mates always name him as a funny guy and someone they get on with. I really hope we can keep this team together 🤞

• Like 4

Can't help but feel he's edging towards utd. Sounded like a contract with us was as good as signed a few months back. It's all gone quiet on that front and he looked a bit sheepish when asked if he was staying. 

Come on Madderz. You know what's right. Plus chilly ain't gonna be in Manchester 🥰

57 minutes ago, sdb said:

Can't help but feel he's edging towards utd. Sounded like a contract with us was as good as signed a few months back. It's all gone quiet on that front and he looked a bit sheepish when asked if he was staying. 

Come on Madderz. You know what's right. Plus chilly ain't gonna be in Manchester 🥰

I have no inside info but reckon his agent now wishes he had signed that deal ...... once this is over we aren’t duty bound to re offer it ! (Though i think we will - it’s the way the club operates and that trust has been evident over the past few weeks) 

I've got to say quite impressed by Maddison lately, he does seem a really decent down to earth lad who is actually behaving in quite a mature and compassionate way.

I've seen the BT video, his fifa exploits and some videos he sent to young supporters.

I think he is a real asset and hope we can keep him. I think a number of footballers have shown themselves in quite a positive light through this which renews a bit of enthusiasm for me that the game isnt gone yet!

• Like 3

Hes a good lad! I'll be honest I had started to think he would go but the way he has spoken about being so happy at leicester and how it was a great move for him has made me feel he will stay. The way he has stepped up and sent messages etc. to fans has also been lovely. I think many in the media were probably waiting for him to do a grealish during this lockdown but he hasn't. The young players are also very vocal and positive about working under Brendan. Can't see him not wanting to play with Chilly, Vardy etc... Hopefully he will have a word with chilly and we can keep them all together. We need to improve the depth of the squad not lose key players. 

Edited by Hales

To he fair to him, I think he has always had this side to him that connects so well to the fans. 

It's far to easy for the media to paint him as this rich playboy because he likes to party with his well kept hair and bags of money surrounded by good looking ladies but when you see things like that interview with the ol' fella Roy, the Bday message to that wee boy and especially his connection to that wee angel that passed away, you can see he is a good lad. 

No doubt he will move on to bigger and better things, we can only hope he shows the club the respect it deserves and he does it in the right way, which we have no reason to doubt that he will. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...