Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Similar to @dmayne7 I’ve had the hyperx cloud 7.1 surround headphones for a couple of years and I’ve love them, they’re wired so they just plug into the bottom of the controller, think they’re around £65/£70 but well worth it

Is that the cloud 2? Was looking to upgrade and was thinking about these?

2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Is that the cloud 2? Was looking to upgrade and was thinking about these?

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiA--m8_oLtAhWOuHcKHZQJCKMYABABGgJlZg&sig=AOD64_3GYB52yHc0GJWeocwrR206Q01t5g&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwinkOC8_oLtAhVOQEEAHXqADR4Qwg96BAgCEB8&adurl=

yes buddy these are the kiddies, honestly the best headset I’ve had, was a turtle beach fanboy growing up but i much prefer these, I don’t use the surround sound attachment as it has to plug into your console and mine is above the tv so I literally just plug them into the controller

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiA--m8_oLtAhWOuHcKHZQJCKMYABABGgJlZg&sig=AOD64_3GYB52yHc0GJWeocwrR206Q01t5g&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwinkOC8_oLtAhVOQEEAHXqADR4Qwg96BAgCEB8&adurl=

yes buddy these are the kiddies, honestly the best headset I’ve had, was a turtle beach fanboy growing up but i much prefer these, I don’t use the surround sound attachment as it has to plug into your console and mine is above the tv so I literally just plug them into the controller

Nice one. Ah, shame about the surround sound attachment as wouldn't be sure they work on the new consoles but I'm sure it does a job of simulating it in someway and you'd notice the difference on the new consoles given the upgrade in sound.

Probs get a pair of these for Christmas then :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

I've been using these for a while now and it's great. I've got moderately big ears and wear glasses so most headsets start to feel quite uncomfortable after a few hours but I can keep these on all day with no problem.

Can't remember what I paid for them but £50 is a cracking deal.

1 hour ago, richardsfoxes said:

Want to get one, cannot find them in stock anywhere.

Meant to be a few places that will have stock available for pre-order on release day that will be delivered 3-5 days later

Currys (where I have pre-ordered mine) are one doing it

Edited by moore_94

17 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The reviews for Demon's Souls are excellent.  Clearly the standout launch title.  I cannot wait to put it through my 4k monitor.  :thumbup:

After seeing all the reviews I really want to play it, but I feel like I would suck at it/get really angry it very fast lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

After seeing all the reviews I really want to play it, but I feel like I would suck at it/get really angry it very fast lol

Although I agree, I'd hope that "almost" finishing Dark Souls 2 would give me a head start.  That's the only title I've played, apart from Bloodborne on ps+ one month that wound me up within 10 minutes.  lol

33 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Although I agree, I'd hope that "almost" finishing Dark Souls 2 would give me a head start.  That's the only title I've played, apart from Bloodborne on ps+ one month that wound me up within 10 minutes.  lol

Bloodborne is the only one I have ever played really and only lasted about 10 minutes on that as well before I gave up lol

9 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The reviews for Demon's Souls are excellent.  Clearly the standout launch title.  I cannot wait to put it through my 4k monitor.  :thumbup:

Seeing a few people play it who’ve never played any of the previous games makes me realise Not purchasing it was probably for the best.... the game looks stupidly hard to the point I think it would stress me out more than fut champs on Fifa lol 

My cousin recommended playing dark souls to me. Said I would love it. How wrong he was.

I just do not see the appeal in Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge then stab. Repeat for infinite time until defeated. Terrible games. Constantly repeating the same sections until you memorize all the enemy placement and movement to then finally get by that section to do it all over again.

I remember it taking me at least 20 tries against the first boss before realizing it literally is just a dodge fest. Got past him and thought right now I know I can keep going and enjoy the game. Nope same again, get to a fireplace, die in the next section numerous times before knowing the best route to then spend stupid amounts of time repeating boss fights.

So as good as Demon Souls looks, if its anything like Dark Souls then as far as i'm concerned it can get in the bin.

Oh and don't tell me to Get Gud :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

My cousin recommended playing dark souls to me. Said I would love it. How wrong he was.

I just do not see the appeal in Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Dodge then stab. Repeat for infinite time until defeated. Terrible games. Constantly repeating the same sections until you memorize all the enemy placement and movement to then finally get by that section to do it all over again.

I remember it taking me at least 20 tries against the first boss before realizing it literally is just a dodge fest. Got past him and thought right now I know I can keep going and enjoy the game. Nope same again, get to a fireplace, die in the next section numerous times before knowing the best route to then spend stupid amounts of time repeating boss fights.

So as good as Demon Souls looks, if its anything like Dark Souls then as far as i'm concerned it can get in the bin.

Oh and don't tell me to Get Gud :P

Git Gud

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Had an email from Currys this evening saying my PS5 has been dispatched

Just got to hope it actually gets here on Thursday now!

my Xbox arrived on time from Currys....  albeit, if you have a DPD tracking number to follow.... it will kill you watching it wait in a depot near to your house!

7 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Got an email from Amazon saying my PS5 delivery has been upgraded at no additional cost and now is arriving Thurs

....The date its meant to....

Thanks Amazon

Had the same one yesterday automated rubbish