Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Ann Summers adverts on every thread

Over the past few days every single advert on every single thread has been for Ann Summers Halloween gear. I’ve not been on their site and there were a few others in the scarf thread that mentioned they were getting them too. 

7 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

suspicious will ferrell GIF

Am surprised that you're not getting any pigeon adverts, lifted*fox..:whistle:

The adverts are linked to a type of subject/thing that posters mention on this forum (?).

Edit: I never see adverts whilst viewing this forum solely via my tablet device.

You can personalise your settings to stop you from seeing adverts.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

11 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

depends on what ad blockers / VPN / anti-cookie stuff you've got set up.

I don't see any ads on anything because I adblock the shit out of everything.

but your average user without some extra blockers etc. will see adverts related to their recent searches elsewhere... 

This. Although I wouldn't openly encourage it given our Admin runs this forum with advertising revenue from people seeing and possibly clicking on those ads.

On the Anne Summers thing I've noticed on other devices I'm also signed in onto Google with I'll get adverts relating to what I was looking at on my other device, so it might not mean that you've been on it but someone who also uses your devices might've. Don't see the issue in seeing knickers occasionally to be honest, I used to get Equine insurance adds all the time on here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...