Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
astoriafox

How about that for a first game!

1 hour ago, astoriafox said:

My daughter is 11.

Supposed to be having a 1 on 1 day and the plan was mountain biking, but due to storms asked her if she fancied going to her first football match.

Couldn't get tickets as Leicester sold out.

Got home tickets in the family stand on the understanding that even if we do score have to stay quiet!

So we drove up from South Devon

It was a brilliant experience yet at the same time surreal and a true test of holding in our emotions.

Her reaction - "Daddy, that was EPIC!"

Probably thinking this supporting City malarkey is rather easy.....until we lose 0-2 at home to Palace next week. 

I'm glad she enjoyed her evening pal 👍

2 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

I wonder if it was any young Southampton fans first game last night too? lol

Yes, there is a story on the BBC about a Dad driving for 4 hours from Watchet in Somerset taking his lad for his first match. The kid is probably a Leicester fan now lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My daughter is 11.

Supposed to be having a 1 on 1 day and the plan was mountain biking, but due to storms asked her if she fancied going to her first football match.

Got home tickets in the family stand on the understanding that even if we do score have to stay quiet!

It was a brilliant experience yet at the same time surreal and a true test of holding in our emotions.

You were sitting on your own after 20 minutes then...

• Haha 1

My daughter is 11.

Fantastic 

And I thought it was some of the home fans who had stayed

• Haha 1

I lost my old man one year ago almost to the day. My greatest memories are standing in the family stand with him on wet Tuesday night. Of course the trophy parade and Vicky Park trump all. The club can help form some unbelievable memories and I am proud that my old man managed to see us lift the trophy. All thanks to Vichai