Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

A few weeks back I said I’d like to see James Ward-Prowse in a City shirt

I’d still like to see James award-Prowse in a City shirt

Oh and Lewis Dunk... really rate him

For the best part of £100m, do you still rate these pair?

Yannick Carrasco Characteristics

+ Strengths

Dribbling
Very Strong
Finishing
Strong
Long shots
Strong
Through balls
Strong

- Weaknesses

Defensive contribution
Weak
Discipline
Weak

Yannick Carrasco's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Counter attack threat
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to cut inside
  • Does not dive into tackles
© WhoScored.com

Lemar on loan view to permanent is the best shout of the lot tbh.

I might be in the minority here but I want this winger to be left footed as well. I feel it significantly adds to your options. All of our wingers are right footed.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

From the Athletic:

1016762721_Screenshot2020-01-13at14_58_36.thumb.png.6f01a091822e5592810d4952def650e9.png

Tenuous link, probably not worthy of its own thread.

i have been all over this guy for a long time!

Would absolutely love it if he came to us. 

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

A few weeks back I said I’d like to see James Ward-Prowse in a City shirt

I’d still like to see James award-Prowse in a City shirt

Oh and Lewis Dunk... really rate him

Brendan prefers Tarkowski to Dunk ...   and not sure if he might now go for him if Cags Turkish mate is injured ...   going to be interesting for sure.

7 hours ago, NasPb said:

Yannick Carrasco Characteristics

+ Strengths

Dribbling
Very Strong
Finishing
Strong
Long shots
Strong
Through balls
Strong

- Weaknesses

Defensive contribution
Weak
Discipline
Weak

Yannick Carrasco's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Counter attack threat
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to cut inside
  • Does not dive into tackles
© WhoScored.com

Sign him up !!

9 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Why on earth is it so quiet? Bizarre, especially when we really need some fresh blood. Winger is desperately needed to relieve some of the creative burden.

We've been very quiet the past few windows tbf. Feels like if any news will leak out it will come from the selling club. Perez and Tielemans were wrapped up very quickly once we heard about them.

• Like 1

So if Percy’s article is correct we are not actively pursuing a wide player this window just a CB?

Thats a bit depressing - hope we can stay in the top four and find some goals from what we have already then in wide positions.

• Sad 1

Completely understand we need at least one more CB, but the lack of inside/wide right foward is a little disheartening, but we may have enough, just hope Barnes, Gray, etc can push on.

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Difficult window to deal in, I'd like us to try the route we went with Youri and loan with a view to buy.

With Morgan and Benkovic not as badly injured as first thought, I'd hold on with the CB until the summer.

I can understand that but with 2 and sometimes nearly 3 games a week and our fans constantly pushing for cup runs at some point you end up with performances like Villa and Southampton due to run down, over-used, possibly over trained and a knackered squad that struggle to ‘get up for’ 3 games a week. 

2 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Would anyone take Shaqiri on loan? Even further down the pecking order now Minamino has arrived. 

Yes, I wanted him before he went to Liverpool. I recall being part of a very small community on here who thought the same! He surely won’t want to leave though when he’s going to be able to get a premier league winners medal? 

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Yes, I wanted him before he went to Liverpool. I recall being part of a very small community on here who thought the same! He surely won’t want to leave though when he’s going to be able to get a premier league winners medal? 

Should imagine he’ll get one anyway, regardless if he came to us. Think he needs a loan for his own career to be honest, could help us out too. Everyone’s a winner 

2 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Should imagine he’ll get one anyway, regardless if he came to us. Think he needs a loan for his own career to be honest, could help us out too. Everyone’s a winner 

Not the same though is it compared to being there. I can definitely see him moving on at the end of the season. But if he were made available, I can only see it benefiting us. 

10 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Would anyone take Shaqiri on loan? Even further down the pecking order now Minamino has arrived. 

Klopp has said no attacking players leave, pure focus on winning their first league title or some such nonsense.

Amateur :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Klopp has said no attacking players leave, pure focus on winning their first league title or some such nonsense.

Surely he wants to make it more of a challenge for himself - where’s the satisfaction with it being this easy?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

In all fairness I don’t think Shaqiri is going to win or lose Liverpool the title anytime soon.

• Like 1