Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

5 hours ago, JJS84 said:

i think it would depend to what end they wanted Giroud out, if its salary space and a squad slot, they may let him come, particularly if we put a purchase price. 

Not a chance they'd loan him to us, it's not as if they need the money for 6 months hahahahaa. 

Arsenal stalling over Upamecano, Andreas Christensen poss off to Milan, Both of them would be ideal for us 

Tahith Chong apparently leaving United for next to nothing, risk free signing in a position we need, wether he’d leave United or chose us over Juve, but he’d probably get more first team football with us 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Someone posted this on twitter earlier, was it you? Great player.

Alas no, I just snag loads of info off Tifo Football Sensible Transfers :D

• Haha 1

Ok, so todays hair brained transfer plan is as follows

Winter Window

• Rugani on LOAN - no obligation to buy
  • Orsolini

Summer Window

• Odsonne Edouard
  • Kristoffer Ajer
  • Never ever cross the border into Scotland again
    • This may be a serious problem due to work :unsure:

4 hours ago, Luttfox said:

Arsenal stalling over Dayot Upamecano, Andreas Christensen poss off to Milan, Both of them would be ideal for us 

Tahith Chong apparently leaving United for next to nothing, risk free signing in a position we need, wether he’d leave United or chose us over Juve, but he’d probably get more first team football with us 

Yes please. Perfect song for him:

48 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I'd let Praet go back to Italy if he wants and sign an aggressive mobile midfielder that is more complimentary to our style.

I think Praet's been a decent addition considering he hasn't had a regular run at it with us yet. For me (and I do rate the guy highly), our current weak link in midfield since November has been Youri.

52 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Can we please just have a tenuous link to a winger that's even half decent? I'm desperate.

Imagine that .. we sign a winger that can take on his first man every time and make a consistent difference week in week out.

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Cannot recall what it was like last Winter Window, did we have early activity then? Would guess bids are in under the radar :unsure:

It was basically just Tielemans in the last day or two of the window. Barnes came back off his loan too.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Please say this is us 🙏🏻

Would be ideal, a nightmare to defend with a potent left peg. Right age profile and within price range (£32-35m should do it)

Edited by RoyFox

6 hours ago, Simonb said:

I think Praet's been a decent addition considering he hasn't had a regular run at it with us yet. For me (and I do rate the guy highly), our current weak link in midfield since November has been Youri.

100%