Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

Milot Rashica, 23, plays for Werder Bremen (the Southampton of the Bundesliga) got 9 goals and 5 assists last season in the Bundesliga despite making only 26 appearances (and the were a fair few sub appearances in there). This season he's already on 7 goals and 3 assists. These are impressive numbers considering Bremen is not all that impressive. We could probably pick him up in the winter as well.

• Like 3

If we don't re-sign Fuchs (or even if we do, but we want to transition in a new LB whilst he's still here), Borna Sosa in the Bundesliga II has incredible stats. TIFO football shined a light on him in their sensible transfers series for Chelsea. Would probably be a very good wingback in times of need.

Was interested in Ziyech a couple of years ago. that hasn't changed.

Looks like Lemar is going to move on loan, why not see if he'd rather come to us than Chelsea or Spurs.

12 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Milot Rashica, 23, plays for Werder Bremen (the Southampton of the Bundesliga) got 9 goals and 5 assists last season in the Bundesliga despite making only 26 appearances (and the were a fair few sub appearances in there). This season he's already on 7 goals and 3 assists. These are impressive numbers considering Bremen is not all that impressive. We could probably pick him up in the winter as well.

That's a good shout actually. Right type of player. I just want a more direct winger threat, somebody that's good on the break but genuinely productive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AS78UK said:

Sane from Man City, potentially available, expensive...but a sign of real intent. Especially if he wants to prove Guardiola wrong. 

Sounds great although they’ll never sell him to us and if they did there would be a buy back clause and we’d have to pay more than we paid for Mahrez and look a bit daft in the process - I don’t think this ones a goer though he could join for me in a heartbeat!

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

SIGN A WINGER.

Let's add someone who can give the opposition something to think about, either a goalscorer or someone who has plenty of pace to run onto balls down the line.

We need 2 Wingers that are game changes.

Send either Barnes or Gray out on loan and get 2 in.

We also need a CB.

I cannot see us signing anyone and we are really going to struggle from now on.

We have looked weak since Nowich movement needs to happen and it needs to happen as of 1730 today

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we'll be pushed in to accelerating our transfer plans as we need to freshen it up, the thought of missing out on the top 4 will ensure we try everything to get a couple of players in.

It’s highly likely if form continues and we don’t sign anyone we will miss out on top 4. This transfer window is massive for us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we'll be pushed in to accelerating our transfer plans as we need to freshen it up, the thought of missing out on the top 4 will ensure we try everything to get a couple of players in.

Prudent :thumbup:

58 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hope you're right. Never easy to get the right players in at the right price in January but getting them in and settled into our system could help steady the ship this season and give us a head start for the next one as well. 

• Like 1