Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It makes no reference to us not pursuing a winger or other positions bar a CB. Maybe that's what they are insinuating, because it only talks about us getting a CB in on loan must mean we don't want a new winger. I personally think that's untrue.

Standard FT reaction then, we get linked with a player and the assumption is that is the only player we are after.

Strange that so many seem incapable of understanding that it's possible to be in the market for numerous players at the same time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

First thing you do about Wingers Club is talk about which winger you want.

Many fans like myself who yearn for a new winger are the persecuted, we know it's not happening but we still can't let it go. Anyway, I personally think we need both a left winger and a right winger but baring in mind it's unlikely we'll get 1, let alone 2 what do you think is the most important for us? Somebody to come in and replace Barnes on the left? Do we want a left footed left winger or a right footed left winger, baring in mind we have no left footed winger available (both shit and out on loan)

Left footed left wingers aren't as common as the old days, the ones that spring to mind are Leroy Sane (no chance), Oyarzabal - highly unlikely, Lemar - if Wolves get him then he ought to have been an option for us, Leon Bailey - potentially gettable for a big fee.

Right footed left wingers, Everton Soares from Gremio - being linked with Everton which means we ought to have a chance, Milot Rashica - the sort of player we should be looking at and able to get given our ambitions and placing, Stephen Bergwjin - like Soares or Rashica we ought to be able to attract players like this, Frederico Chiesa must be pissed off in Florence, it's an absolute hovel, Come down the Blue Armeh pal, Hee-Chan Hwang is sat there with his bags packed waiting for us. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Left footed right wingers, aaaaah hello darkness my old friend. The holy grail of modern football, there's no better sight than that fleet footed left footed magician out on the right, taking bodies and ending worlds. I'm not crying, you are Riyad. You want to come back I know you fcukin do, you little slag. Anyway we've moved on, let's just go and get...….. Calvin Stengs, or David Neres, or Dwight McNeil, or Riccardo Orsolini, or Viktor Tsyhankov, or Cengiz Ünder, or Suso, or fcukin Yannick Carrasco. As if he's sat there right now in China happy with himself, you've made your point out there Yannick, now come and be the Third Musketeer with Youri and Dennis.

Wingers are pure sauce, Brendan is playing with blokes like mines livelihoods. I need a new winger. We all do. #WINGERSMATTER

#welcomejordonibe

• Haha 1

Fans..encouragement and supporting EVERY squad player..!!!  When going through Form loss and below avgruns in performances..!!

Every Single player,Plus manager have this season earned  that right....!!!   That Type of support Brings further rewards...and improvement...

this season is Really our 1st Stab at creating an era of consistency among the traditional Big boys,and more Financially equipped....

So far we have only shit ourselves and gone on the negative,when somethings have Not ran smoothly.....and points und performances have been dropped.

Improve the team..!!!    First priority. Support and encourage!!  Before going off Moaning like some frustrated demented whore...Give our players Space und Time

in this new Set up of  Chasing Top 4 ...Yes be critical and Analyse gameday/periods of the season...But quit booing ,Remember where we Now are,and where we have come from....!!!  Our squad and individual players are New at Finding themselves at this high level,it takes time before a high consistency can be realised.

This squad has proved to its fan base, by taking the Challenge higher than expected,realising and staying in Top 2 until Deep into the Winter period....

Now the fans for the First Time  are being questioned...!!!...  So far it seems it aint Standing up to be counted,when needed!!!!

Before Another Player is added,the fans Need to Show its earnt ,the clubs and squad ambitions.!!   Support & encourage out Loud ,during this frustrating period..

This squad and character of team,being created by management is Not yet 10 months( Not One season) old....!!!

Ws have lost one our best men over the past few seasons...The never say die/fearless attitude. from the fan base..!!!

Getting that back....would be a tremendous improvement....

Need a few fresh players to come in and give the team a lift. Can’t not bring anyone in with spurs, Utd Chelsea looking to sign players that will give them a lift for the second half of the season. Hopefully the club announce a big signing in the next week or so 😂 

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

But what's in it for them?  They don't need the money.  Why give up a depth player to a team that, however unlikely it is to matter, is the closest to you in the table?

I’d argue that the player himself needs a move to resurrect his career, it all depends whether Klopp would stand in his way though. As has been said, the title is as much as done. 

Halfway into January 16 days left of the transfer window we still really haven’t had a sniff of a new signing, so is it no news is good news or Leicester will trust in what we have and build in the summer I know I’d rather them take their time and bring in some quality rather than rushing and buying a lemon 🍋 or two ?

image.png.45348ada2ca0687b600e2aa6e7cec385.png

That fox image is disconcerting. Feel like there is some sort of secret code going on.

Does it wink when there is an imminent announcement?

DOES IT? DOES IT??  >_<

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Do you have a link to the Percy article please.

Hey Hackney. I read it on here just mentioned CB priorities and no mention of anything else - I’ve just searched around for 15 mins to find it but can’t - it was in one of the transfer threads randomly! 

Weirdly are you still based in Hackney? Just an enquiry as one of my best mates has a grand place in Hackney near the Tesco and I’m often down there for a beer!

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Hey Hackney. I read it on here just mentioned CB priorities and no mention of anything else - I’ve just searched around for 15 mins to find it but can’t - it was in one of the transfer threads randomly! 

Weirdly are you still based in Hackney? Just an enquiry as one of my best mates has a grand place in Hackney near the Tesco and I’m often down there for a beer!

Homerton so just 15 minutes from the Tesco.

Which pubs do you use? Have you tried the vegan pub?

16 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Fans..encouragement and supporting EVERY squad player..!!!  When going through Form loss and below avgruns in performances..!!

Every Single player,Plus manager have this season earned  that right....!!!   That Type of support Brings further rewards...and improvement...

this season is Really our 1st Stab at creating an era of consistency among the traditional Big boys,and more Financially equipped....

So far we have only shit ourselves and gone on the negative,when somethings have Not ran smoothly.....and points und performances have been dropped.

Improve the team..!!!    First priority. Support and encourage!!  Before going off Moaning like some frustrated demented whore...Give our players Space und Time

in this new Set up of  Chasing Top 4 ...Yes be critical and Analyse gameday/periods of the season...But quit booing ,Remember where we Now are,and where we have come from....!!!  Our squad and individual players are New at Finding themselves at this high level,it takes time before a high consistency can be realised.

This squad has proved to its fan base, by taking the Challenge higher than expected,realising and staying in Top 2 until Deep into the Winter period....

Now the fans for the First Time  are being questioned...!!!...  So far it seems it aint Standing up to be counted,when needed!!!!

Before Another Player is added,the fans Need to Show its earnt ,the clubs and squad ambitions.!!   Support & encourage out Loud ,during this frustrating period..

This squad and character of team,being created by management is Not yet 10 months( Not One season) old....!!!

Ws have lost one our best men over the past few seasons...The never say die/fearless attitude. from the fan base..!!!

Getting that back....would be a tremendous improvement....

STOP DRINKING.

8 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Homerton so just 15 minutes from the Tesco.

Which pubs do you use? Have you tried the vegan pub?

No is it any good?

I usually use The Kenton as it’s only a couple of minutes walk from Cassland Road near my mates place.

Kristof who is always pretty much spot on with Belgian business (called our deals before) has said Samatta will be leaving soon, we’ve been linked and done business with Genk before 👀 

Wanted to put this in his thread but it’s locked.

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Kristof who is always pretty much spot on with Belgian business (called our deals before) has said Samatta will be leaving soon, we’ve been linked and done business with Genk before 👀 

Brighton, Brighton love an undisclosed transfer.

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I hope it’s not us - I couldn’t take all the pages of shite puns without actually losing my shit at how unfunny Sun reading Dad’s can be.

11 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

You don’t have any ‘best mates’ do you Nick?

👌

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I’ve only just seen that this has already been posted! lol ahhh well.

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

No is it any good?

I usually use The Kenton as it’s only a couple of minutes walk from Cassland Road near my mates place.

Food is good (Mexican) and you can't tell the difference between Vegan and Non Vegan Beer, Wine or Cocktails.