Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Ricardo and Thomas/Fuchs will do for the next couple of games. He's then got Castagne back and can more comfortably go to 3atb once Fofana is back in 3-4 weeks, where you can bring Albrighton into the argument.

If we had to have a major injury anywhere, I think we'd all probably pick full-back. It's a shame because he's been quality but Ricardo and Castagne are some of the best in the division and Europe too, if they can stay fit. We'd be in much worse shit if we lost Tielemans, Vardy, Ndidi, Maddison, Barnes or Evans to an ACL injury or similar.

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

With the way they were talking straight after, it must've really flared up over night if its 9 months. 

Fingers crossed. 

Ricardo finished the game when he did his. 

We gonna be wearing memorial tribute shirts in the warm up tomorrow like the 'big' teams do when one of their players gets injured then?

In all seriousness, i'll wait for confirmation and hope for the best but all the best and hopefully its a good and quick recovery.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Did we? Thought he was playing for free for the 23s?

12 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Signed till the end of the season. Hes eligible to play for us in the FA Cup if required! 

Welcome back to a real leicester legend. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Ricardo finished the game when he did his. 

Surely the adrenaline got Ricardo through. Same as when Schmeichel broke his hand and finished the game a few years back. They were saying after a while Justin felt fine, so its a different situation surely.

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Surely the adrenaline got Ricardo through. Same as when Schmeichel broke his hand and finished the game a few years back. They were saying after a while Justin felt fine, so its a different situation surely.

Probably one of those things where it's fine when it's warm and he's moving around but as soon as he stops and it gets the chance to cool down then it'll seize up.

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah that was kind of my point, be the same for Justin won’t it. Adrenaline. Was walking round fine. Not heard a bean since. Typical club protocol, wait until a pre match presser. 

Did my ACL when I was 18. Went out the same night in Leicester. Woke up the next morning swelling was unbelievable. 

3 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Why don't we wait for the confirmation one way or the other before we speculate on replacements, how long etc. :rolleyes:

There’s no need, we know he’s done it.