Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Got told earlier it's what we feared. Absolute shite. He was really due a game off as well, seemed to play basically every game.

Gutted for him.

Played every minute of every game 

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If we did that we'd ****ing deserve a 7-1 thrashing like Brazil did.

Neymarr-5.jpg?width=990&auto=webp&qualit

lol

No wonder they let in 7. Judging from that photo, Luiz probably spent the match in tears with the keeper distracted by having to console him!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If it is an ACL injury I'm under the impression that those are more unlucky that caused by being over played.

Just look at it - a dodgy landing so you’re right. But the point is, he’d played every minute of every game, so surely could’ve been afforded some rest. Had he not played this wouldn’t have happened. 

• Like 1

Considering theres all the speculation based on nothing then I will add my own.

i dont believe it’s a ruptured ACL. Possible that it could be slightly damaged or cartilage tear but I don’t think it’s a 9 month injury like Ricardo.

Edited by les-tah

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Absolutely fvcking sickening if true. 

Don't think there's ever been a bigger disparity between how well the team is doing and how little I've enjoyed a season. 

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. If i talk about us to a non Leicester fan people can't understand. It just feels like despite how well we're doing, the whole season is constantly on a knife edge and we could easily end up with no cup finals and finishing outside the top 7. I suppose this is the risk when you like to run with a small squad.

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just look at it - a dodgy landing so you’re right. But the point is, he’d played every minute of every game, so surely could’ve been afforded some rest. Had he not played this wouldn’t have happened. 

The thing is....you might be right...but The Butterfly Effect means that everything could and would have been different. So in that scenario any number of other injuries might have happened. And JJ might have done his knee in at home. I get why you say this, but it's actually utterly pointless.

Just now, filbertway said:

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. If i talk about us to a non Leicester fan people can't understand. It just feels like despite how well we're doing, the whole season is constantly on a knife edge and we could easily end up with no cup finals and finishing outside the top 7. I suppose this is the risk when you like to run with a small squad.

It's not even just Leicester tbh, the whole thing being behind closed doors and VAR dominating the headlines every weekend, just a million miles away from what I enjoy. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

If it is an ACL injury I'm under the impression that those are more unlucky that caused by being over played.

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf an ACL like that can happen anywhere anytime. 

It's like breaking a leg, just a freak horrendous injury. 

You are both right and I agree, but I stand by that they're both being overplayed. Wednesday felt like a big error - we played Justin to accomodate a shit formation when he's played what feels like every single game. Just wouldn't have done it personally.

29 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The thought of him being out long-term is dreadful, not least because all the Captain Hindsights will be out in force.

Do you mean the 'I told you it was an ACL' type, or the emergent 'we shouldn't have played him in the game he got injured' strain?

Hindsight aside, it's remarkable how rapidly he's reached the point of warranting the level of worry evident in this thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's not even just Leicester tbh, the whole thing being behind closed doors and VAR dominating the headlines every weekend, just a million miles away from what I enjoy. 

Yep. Personally have enjoyed it no more than 2014/15 and we were bottom of the league for 90% of that season. Just rubbish but it should improve.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Aye I'll give you that as well, it's so hard to enjoy any premier league games because the games often tend to become about the refs. Pundits and refs are normalising cheating more and more. It's all getting a bit crap. Really hoping non league can kick off and see a season through next year. The fact there is so much football on is just highlighting how bad it is on an almost daily basis. The problem is, I can't help myself from watching it lol

• Like 1