Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Not too shabby I say! If he continues like this, Barnes should be worried about his place in the starting eleven :appl:

wait.. he's RB / LB ? Now I'm even more impressed!

Based on today's cameo I don't see a reason why he couldn't play on the wing as well.

Edited by Chester Dontlie

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Made his premier league debut tonight as a sub and got an assist! It was quit the cameo, he looked really, really good. Fast, willing to take on and beat his man, close control, and putting in a shift for the team. After his performance in the cup I wasn't sure he was Premier League ready, but that put my mind at east. Impressed!

I wouldn't give up on him yet! :P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Why was he?

He is the future, we really missed Chillwells energy, Fuchs is solid enough but ain't pulling up many trees these days. 

James looked full of running when he came on for Barnes. 

I take it from your snide question, you think he is rubbish? 

5 minutes ago, Cujek said:

He is the future, we really missed Chillwells energy, Fuchs is solid enough but ain't pulling up many trees these days. 

James looked full of running when he came on for Barnes. 

I take it from your snide question, you think he is rubbish? 

No I never said that and he may be the future but Fuchs is still a very good left back and Justin will get his chance at right back or left midfield 

• Like 1

I mean I don’t know how you can get “He’s the future” from the performances he’s put in so far plus a decent 20 odd minutes today 😂 but yeah, he did well tonight, going to be tough for him as There’s a lot of competition for the areas he wants to play in.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 1