Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Sure.

Me and my mate had got back late from QPR away (1-1 Kisnorbo), literally had to leg it down the platform at St Pancras to get the last train back to Leicester. Steaming. Got to Leics around midnight and the only boozer open near there was the Fox & Tiger. Now we all know how hairy it can get in there but after the best part of 16 hours on the piss it was water off a ducks back.

Got in there, absolutely horrid. Had a beer, didn't really fancy it and there were two really unpleasant looking women that both looked like Geoff Capes. They took a shine to me and I had to try and get rid of them, anyway I managed to do a runner but then couldn't leave my mate so went back in to see this other gruff looking bird chin my mate round the back of the head. I was laughing my head off and as I'd gone to ask him what the beef was, the same woman blind sided me with a glancing header full bore in to my chest. Now the headbutt didn't do the damage but the cobbled flooring led to my knees pushing together and my feet pushing out. Crunch, felt it go and I was in no man's land. My mate carried me to the sofa and lobbed me on it and had to ring round some other lads to get me picked up. That's when I got tucked up and had to sit in reception of the brothel whilst a pal went for a quick gobble. 

Oh and by the way as I was ko'd on the sofa staring in disbelief at what had just gone on, I saw the vicious little woman collect some glasses and scurry off behind the bar. She bloody worked there, just dishing out bull hammers to the punters as part of the service. Brilliant.

Fair play, this might be one of the greatest posts on FT.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing with my life, browsing FoxesTalk player threads at 1am. Then I find a whopper of a story from @Ric Flair on page 63 of the James Justin thread and I realise it’s worth it. 

My thoughts exactly ..... I can’t believe I’ve never been headbutted in the chest by a woman in a bar ......

9 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Sounds promising. :appl:

But I still suspect he'll likely miss Saturday's game (and perhaps a couple more).

Can we please stop with all this.

I doubt anybody on here is a qualified physio/sports scientist and even if they are they haven't assessed the player.

Must have been 50 different prognosis and timeframes for recovery last night.

'Ooh that happened to me when 20 years ago and took me years to recover'

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I doubt anybody on here is a qualified physio/sports scientist and even if they are they haven't assessed the player.

It will be what it will be and we will know in the fullness of time once the experts have had time to carry out a proper assessment. No amount of speculation here will change that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

You must be good fun during the pre/post footie pub chat lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

You must be good fun during the pre/post footie pub chat lol

I have to say that this is a pretty annoying effort at a putdown. He's right - go back and look at how many people were confidently and repeatedly telling us it was DEFINITELY an ACL injury. And what most people discuss in pub chat doesn't bear repetition, quite frankly (and no, I'd be no fun there either!).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I have to say that this is a pretty annoying effort at a putdown. He's right - go back and look at how many people were confidently and repeatedly telling us it was DEFINITELY an ACL injury. And what most people discuss in pub chat doesn't bear repetition, quite frankly (and no, I'd be no fun there either!).

I took it back, I took it all back. His reply to me made me laugh lol

I actually hate the same repetitive miserable stuff coming up as well to be fair, I can't roll my eyes enough when I hear it. I just woke up feeling sassy :D

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I took it back, I took it all back. His reply to me made me laugh lol

I actually hate the same repetitive miserable stuff coming up as well to be fair, I can't roll my eyes enough when I hear it. I just woke up feeling sassy :D

I have seen it now, good man. We 3 are generally of the same mind, I was surprised to see disagreement. 

I long to feel sassy again at any point in my life.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

How can that happen with Fofana, Castagne, Praet and Ndidi all out?

Ndidi isn't out. He literally played yesterday. Praet is usually a sub and Soyuncu and Justin are just as good as Castagne and Fofana imo. 

I get your point though. It'll obviously be even better if theres no injuries. I think this is the closest to full strength we've had all season if everyone fit plays.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I have seen it now, good man. We 3 are generally of the same mind, I was surprised to see disagreement. 

I long to feel sassy again at any point in my life.

Yeah, those high peaks in life seem very distant these days :ph34r:

• Haha 1