Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If its any help, I got nutted up the Fox & Tiger by a woman who worked behind the bar and I tore my knee ligaments. Couldn't walk and was in agony, was stranded in Leicester and my mate came and picked me up but wanted to go the brothel so I had to sit in the foyer in bits drinking a warm Stella with a load of brass trying to get my widgey out. Unusual evening.

Can I ask why you got nutted? I'd like to hear more about this personally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxinsox said:

Fuchs against Liverpool wouldn't be a bad situation. Or even a back 3 with Thomas and Ricardo as wingbacks. Justin needs at least a week off.

So many injuries in so many teams. It is a very intense season schedule.

Take it you didn’t watch Fuchs against them earlier in the season? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sure.

Me and my mate had got back late from QPR away (1-1 Kisnorbo), literally had to leg it down the platform at St Pancras to get the last train back to Leicester. Steaming. Got to Leics around midnight and the only boozer open near there was the Fox & Tiger. Now we all know how hairy it can get in there but after the best part of 16 hours on the piss it was water off a ducks back.

Got in there, absolutely horrid. Had a beer, didn't really fancy it and there were two really unpleasant looking women that both looked like Geoff Capes. They took a shine to me and I had to try and get rid of them, anyway I managed to do a runner but then couldn't leave my mate so went back in to see this other gruff looking bird chin my mate round the back of the head. I was laughing my head off and as I'd gone to ask him what the beef was, the same woman blind sided me with a glancing header full bore in to my chest. Now the headbutt didn't do the damage but the cobbled flooring led to my knees pushing together and my feet pushing out. Crunch, felt it go and I was in no man's land. My mate carried me to the sofa and lobbed me on it and had to ring round some other lads to get me picked up. That's when I got tucked up and had to sit in reception of the brothel whilst a pal went for a quick gobble. 

Oh and by the way as I was ko'd on the sofa staring in disbelief at what had just gone on, I saw the vicious little woman collect some glasses and scurry off behind the bar. She bloody worked there, just dishing out bull hammers to the punters as part of the service. Brilliant.

How do you expect me to get you a book deal when you’re spouting  it all for free ......

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

If its any help, I got nutted up the Fox & Tiger by a woman who worked behind the bar and I tore my knee ligaments. Couldn't walk and was in agony, was stranded in Leicester and my mate came and picked me up but wanted to go the brothel so I had to sit in the foyer in bits drinking a warm Stella with a load of brass trying to get my widgey out. Unusual evening.

Was Sidnei Tavares there?

1 hour ago, sheffield_fox said:

Really good to hear. I'm strongly hoping for a full strength side at the weekend for the first time all season. 

How can that happen with Fofana, Castagne, Praet and Ndidi all out?

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 1