Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Nigel Pearson appointed Watford manager

Guest seanfox778
3 hours ago, Derby Blue said:

The Derby fans have a totally opposite view to us. As I remember, when he was appointed by Derby, he joined a group of prima donnas who thought they were above themselves and it was impossible for him to manage. Let's hope he proves them wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidBrentMovie/status/736234148403249152

That is golden! 

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

He completely transformed and modernised our club from top to bottom by building cutting edge sports science, data analyst, medical and scouting infrastructure.

I read this so much on here - and there's no doubt that Pearson was fully supportive of such initiatives, but you make it sound as though he was single handedly the architect behind this modernisation and that no other club was doing this at the time. 

1 hour ago, seanfox778 said:

Craig Shakespeare as assistant manager

....assistant TO the manager

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

3 hours ago, Sampson said:

Watford don't even realise what they've got!

He completely transformed and modernised our club from top to bottom by building cutting edge sports science, data analyst, medical and scouting infrastructure.

Why the **** are they moaning? They've just got one of the most progressive and forward-thinking managers in the country.

After Nigel left us, his son was not the one  to enjoy a happy ending.  

I'm amazed Watford have appointed him frankly.

They are the most trigger happy club in the league and they've appointed a good manager but he is not known for working fast, is he?

It'll be great to see him on MOTD again and I think he may just have enough time to turn it around but I'd be surprised if he's still there come next season.

Wish him all the best and hope he does us a massive solid and gets a win over that nutcase Klopp.

6 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I'm amazed Watford have appointed him frankly.

They are the most trigger happy club in the league and they've appointed a good manager but he is not known for working fast, is he?

It'll be great to see him on MOTD again and I think he may just have enough time to turn it around but I'd be surprised if he's still there come next season.

Wish him all the best and hope he does us a massive solid and gets a win over that nutcase Klopp.

I think they have realised they needed to try a different approach. If not it is an odd appointment from them. 

6 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I think they have realised they needed to try a different approach. If not it is an odd appointment from them. 

It’s an attempt to stay up, and if not, to prepare for life in the Championship. Contingency for relegation and bounce back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

It’s an attempt to stay up, and if not, to prepare for life in the Championship. Contingency for relegation and bounce back.

Totally agree with this. Hopefully the Watford owners see sense. He is a good appointment l think.