Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Jarrod Bowen

whilst I recognise the need for an wide attacker, we are not desperate.

Our Club’s stature is on the up and this summer transfer window is an ideal opportunity to both exploit and cement our position as a top club.

I want us to aim for the stars and buy young elite players (Dortmund should be our template). 
In regards to future signings, I think we need to ask the following question: 

Is he the best available option for a team that will (most probably) be playing in the CL? 

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan
  • Like 2

On 15/12/2019 at 09:27, Torten said:

We shouldn’t turn our nose up and championship quality. After all, Bowen has relatively similar stats that Maddison did before we signed him (albeit they play in different positions). Now not many people can say that maddison doesn’t deserve to play in the UCL. I’d say the risk is not much less than buying an unproven player from a different league. Gerry Minn.

So did Barnes

Wouldn’t be surprised if we go for Ryan Fraser instead - could do with a winger, as both Perez and Iheanacho are fine up front and Vardy will be back soon in any case. He’s also a proven PL player, provides plenty of assists, and his contracts up in the summer so shouldn’t be expensive.

• Like 2

On 03/01/2020 at 11:53, car1os said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we go for Ryan Fraser instead - could do with a winger, as both Perez and Iheanacho are fine up front and Vardy will be back soon in any case. He’s also a proven PL player, provides plenty of assists, and his contracts up in the summer so shouldn’t be expensive.

Is Fraser really that good? He had a fantastic season last year but I’m not convinced he improves us that much. 

• Like 2

On 03/01/2020 at 16:53, car1os said:

I've actually been told by a former agent (who still has his own contacts in the game) that we are interested in Ryan Fraser. He is out of contract in the summer and won't be keen on signing a new deal currently because of Bournemouth's league position. There is a long queue of clubs wanting Bowen so going for Fraser instead may increase our chance of bringing in a new player. 

11 hours ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

I've actually been told by a former agent (who still has his own contacts in the game) that we are interested in Ryan Fraser. He is out of contract in the summer and won't be keen on signing a new deal currently because of Bournemouth's league position. There is a long queue of clubs wanting Bowen so going for Fraser instead may increase our chance of bringing in a new player. 

I would be surprised if we weren't interested. Proven at this level and will be relatively cheap. The only issue I see with it is his preferred side is the left, were we play Barnes so one of them would have to play on the right but I'd be all over it. 

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Can we send King and James to Derby too? Plus Wes needs to go and complete the East Mids set. 

I'd love it if Derby could field like an entire ex Leicester side. 

Would rather Gray, Benkovic & Albrighton😉😂

On 10/01/2020 at 15:11, Derb said:

Hi guys, Derby fan here in peace (Yes I know, booo)

Just wanted to leave a comment about Bowen, As i've personally seen him many times.

He's quality, too good for the championship and if you could sign him he would deffo do a job for you.

His contract expires in June so you'd be able to pick him up relatively cheap...

After seeing him a lot in this league, he tears it to shreds.

Only 23 too.

Good luck to you lot, would love for you to finish 2nd this year, shouldn't really say that as you're an east midlands rival but lets be real here, we're not going to be playing you for a long time!

All the best lads, hurry up and let us sign Benkovic!

Why is a Derby fan, commenting on a Hull player? This is bizarre situation. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Why is a Derby fan, commenting on a Hull player? This is bizarre situation. 

Said Derby fan is possibly quite sick of being a Derby fan at the moment