Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

XBOX Series X

Got the Xbox series s just need to set it up. Pleased as wasn’t expecting to get it for a few months with small week away booked and kids uniform for next  school year to get soon 🙈. I apologise if been answered before but can you transfer games you had discs for over any how it just need to buy new games? 

1 hour ago, orangecity23 said:

Tried and failed. Add to basket -> your basket is empty. Repeat X 30 times. Item is unavailable. Guess the scalpers and their bots win again. Thanks for posting anyway Zear0, was nice to have hope of getting one for 5 minutes ha!

Check the stockinformer link Stu put above, I got one from Amazon for my friend and it's turning up Thurs.  Keep trying!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

Managed to get my order through on Very! Thank you very much Stu & Zear0.

Less than 2 weeks away from fulfilling my next gen gaming dream of playing my old copy of Tekken tag tournament 2 again.

Congrats mate. Welcome to the next gen!

• Like 1

quite enjoying the Wolfenstein franchise at the minute. Working my way through the games.  it feels like a bit of a poor mans "gears" and obviously, it's very last gen in terms of graphics, but the cinematic scenes are fun and the storyline is decent enough.  Plus, another way to defeat ze germans lol. 

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2021 at 10:27, Greg2607 said:

quite enjoying the Wolfenstein franchise at the minute. Working my way through the games.  it feels like a bit of a poor mans "gears" and obviously, it's very last gen in terms of graphics, but the cinematic scenes are fun and the storyline is decent enough.  Plus, another way to defeat ze germans lol. 

I downloaded them all on Game Pass. They all completely passed me by originally and I'm really enjoying The New Order, holds up really well for a game that's the best part of a decade old. 

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Psychonauts 2 worth a go?

I've played about 20 minutes of it and it's pretty fun. Reminds you of an early 2000's platformer so far. I quite like the art style...everything looks very clean and crisp but there is a slightly dated looking feel to it too. It's worth a download though for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Any word on the X being more widely available soon? Not exactly desperate but might just plump for a S to get it done with

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/ 

I think that was the website myself and 3 friends used to get ours simultaneously. I really had no problem picking one up, you just need to be on top of it. 

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

Any word on the X being more widely available soon? Not exactly desperate but might just plump for a S to get it done with

Hotstock app is good to have and

Ukstockinformer

If you're happy paying more try CEX as they have brand new consoles but just cost more in price 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Walkers said:

Depending how desperate you are, it's in stock on German and French Amazon, I actually got mine from Amazon Italy!  Fortunately the same power supply for my one x worked or just grab a "figure 8" power cable for pounds there too.