Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (EFL Cup) Away Match Thread

Everton only started playing after the second goal, surprised they started with no urgency or aggression. We were patient knowing quality would show, Ricardo is superb and Ndidi everywhere as usual. 

Not won yet, Everton should come out with a rocket. Withstand that and knick a third and games won. 

Great finish from Maddison.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Our 2 wide men haven't been at their best today yet we're going into the break 2 up.  Very nice.

Albrighton clearly just lacking match practice. Won't slate him too much.

Perez should be doing better - not all of his flicks and passing coming off. Should have scored as well at 0-0.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Our away end looks so shit when we scored, more like Leicester tigers scoring a try 

Fair play to those who turn up to an away day, far from home and on a school night…. I’m sure they’re trying their best 

also, my son is amongst them :whistle:

Edited by Wolfox
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, frany104 said:

We’re in desperate need of a quality winger. We’ve got 4 ok wingers. One top signing takes us up another level and we will be properly competing then. 

Wes Morgan has been brilliant. 

I thought the next level was a semi-final?