Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (EFL Cup) Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

We must not let them score early in the second half. 1-2, Mad Ferguson and that crowd waking up will make it very difficult.

Agreed. They'll get a lot of momentum with the crowd behind them if they get the next goal, early or not. 

We score the next goal and we'll have the game.

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Wilf has started running with the ball often semi-frequently now and its added a lot his game

For me, Ngolo Kante's most important contribution to our game wasn't winning the ball it was the drive on with it shortly after. He wasn't just Makelele, he didn't want to tackle then pass to someone better than him. He upped the tempo by immediately going when he won it. 

It was instrumental in linking up the defence and attack. 

If Wilf can really build on that we'll be laughing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

For me, Ngolo Kante's most important contribution to our game wasn't winning the ball it was the drive on with it shortly after. He wasn't just Makelele, he didn't want to tackle then pass to someone better than him. He upped the tempo by immediately going when he won it. 

It was instrumental in linking up the defence and attack. 

If Wilf can really build on that we'll be laughing. 

That's why I've always thought Kante is wasted as playing as the deepest midfielder