Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

1 hour ago, Ozwin said:

From what I can gather:

Slandering away fans for assault 

Slandering own fans 

Stealing artwork from Redbubble as his own and using it for paid benefits on his Patreon

Called himself the face of Leicester and will be at the beck and call of BT Sport 😂

Probably loads more. It's all gone massively to his head. 

Not to mention naming those fans in a live stream with a hundred or so people watchinglol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ozwin said:

From what I can gather:

Slandering away fans for assault 

Slandering own fans 

Stealing artwork from Redbubble as his own and using it for paid benefits on his Patreon

Called himself the face of Leicester and will be at the beck and call of BT Sport 😂

Probably loads more. It's all gone massively to his head. 

Hahaha if he was purposely trolling that's great work. Sadly he's not though is he? 

It’s not just the true fox I find incredibly annoying. That Lee chappy, he’s probably the worst. At least the true fox is a child. Lee chappy got nothing about him, apart from looking like Jamie Vardy. Yet act likes he’s the face of Leicester city fans. Never seen him at away game mind. Same with that blue van man, he was probably entertaining talking about fast food outlets but jumped on the super fan bandwagon. He’s thick as and this is why I hate social media. It gives clowns like this a platform. That 100% Leicester and Matt piper are incredibly cringey aswell. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Came across as an utter bellend, just as bad as True Fox.

Please elaborate, he's just saying what everyone is thinking? The way TrueFox conducts himself is embarrassing. If you saw him at Brentford Away you'd understand.

1 hour ago, Ollie93 said:

Please elaborate, he's just saying what everyone is thinking? The way TrueFox conducts himself is embarrassing. If you saw him at Brentford Away you'd understand.

Read my original post on this page (posted on Saturday)

True Fox is a complete idiot and has a lot to learn about how to behave at the football both as a person and as a wannabe media ‘outlet’ for want of a better phrase. I’ve seen him vlogging himself at the football for about a year now and I hate his work, his fake reactions and not a fan of his personality.

Yet I don’t feel the need to abuse him in the stands, give him shit on social media, or generally entertain anything he’s ever done. I just ignore it.

I saw the abuse start at Cheltenham in pre-season, then continue and worsen throughout the season + Ive found it extremely embarrassing for all those involved. Groups of lads aged maybe 16-27 dressed/acting like wannabe hooligans more worried about what TrueFox is up to and giving him abuse rather than actually enjoying the game. Bit of a bizarre obsession it seemed. Especially by the older lads, blokes aged 25+ giving a 16/17 year old kid quite brutal shit regularly trying to show off in front of their mates. Absolutely tragic. 

Then I come across that Jov guy, all his little merrymen on twitter other day and jesus wept what a cringeworthy affair. Obviously got nothing better to do than obsess over and abuse some 16/17 year old kid. All of them talking about being in the Baby squad etc, just embarrassing. 

• Like 2

He gets abuse because he’s been a bellend for almost a year now and people are sick of it. It was said by me a long time ago he needs to wind it in, he has failed to do so and this is the end result. 

As for that Lee Chappy Vardy lookalike, he needs to get himself a decent career rather than living off the back of looking like Vardy. He's another one who's a weirdo and acts as the face of Leicester City.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

True Fox is a complete idiot and has a lot to learn about how to behave at the football both as a person and as a wannabe media ‘outlet’ for want of a better phrase. I’ve seen him vlogging himself at the football for about a year now and I hate his work, his fake reactions and not a fan of his personality.

Yet I don’t feel the need to abuse him in the stands, give him shit on social media, or generally entertain anything he’s ever done. I just ignore it.

I saw the abuse start at Cheltenham in pre-season, then continue and worsen throughout the season + Ive found it extremely embarrassing for all those involved. Groups of lads aged maybe 16-27 dressed/acting like wannabe hooligans more worried about what TrueFox is up to and giving him abuse rather than actually enjoying the game. Bit of a bizarre obsession it seemed. Especially by the older lads, blokes aged 25+ giving a 16/17 year old kid quite brutal shit regularly trying to show off in front of their mates. Absolutely tragic. 

Then I come across that Jov guy, all his little merrymen on twitter other day and jesus wept what a cringeworthy affair. Obviously got nothing better to do than obsess over and abuse some 16/17 year old kid. All of them talking about being in the Baby squad etc, just embarrassing. 

There's a different between abuse and responding to false allegations against you made on a public platform.  Kid needs to learn if he's gonna give it to people, he's gonna get it back.  And more importantly, there's consequences to your actions if you're gonna make false claims with no evidence.

Evidently you don't have much of a clue about what's happened or those involved.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LCFC-D said:

There's a different between abuse and responding to false allegations against you made on a public platform.  Kid needs to learn if he's gonna give it to people, he's gonna get it back.  And more importantly, there's consequences to your actions if you're gonna make false claims with no evidence.

Evidently you don't have much of a clue about what's happened or those involved.

I do, unfortunately! I’m just of the opinion that the whole thing is needlessly pathetic and anyone that is lauding a grown man for having a pop at an (admittedly annoying) young chap is bizarre, but that’s just me. 

I understand what’s gone on and he’s definitely put a big target on his back, but this has all stemmed from people threatening him and trying to nick/damage his camera etc that don’t like his videos.

Just out of interest, are you one of the lads that has been tweeting him/about him over the past few days?

17 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He gets abuse because he’s been a bellend for almost a year now and people are sick of it. It was said by me a long time ago he needs to wind it in, he has failed to do so and this is the end result. 

As for that Lee Chappy Vardy lookalike, he needs to get himself a decent career rather than living off the back of looking like Vardy. He's another one who's a weirdo and acts as the face of Leicester City.

Just to clarify I am not a fan of TrueFox as a person or his work lol and as stated, if you’re going to be a willy puller like he has been, it will come back to bite you especially in a volatile, football environment. My point is that the whole thing is absolutely tragic and best if everyone just ignores him rather than trying to ‘act the lad’ if front of the boys and abuse him. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I quite like the audacity of that guy. He barely even looks like Vardy and he still seemed to be making something of it 4 years after the title win.

I'm just looking forward to him appearing on some crap reality programme, I'm talking really shit, like Celebrity Dinner Date shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I quite like the audacity of that guy. He barely even looks like Vardy and he still seemed to be making something of it 4 years after the title win.

I'm just looking forward to him appearing on some crap reality programme, I'm talking really shit, like Celebrity Dinner Date shit.

I saw a YouTube video by Joe and they were walking him near the Emirates saying "Vardy has signed for Arsenal". I felt embarrassed watching it, he doesn't look like Vardy.

37 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I do, unfortunately! I’m just of the opinion that the whole thing is needlessly pathetic and anyone that is lauding a grown man for having a pop at an (admittedly annoying) young chap is bizarre, but that’s just me. 

I understand what’s gone on and he’s definitely put a big target on his back, but this has all stemmed from people threatening him and trying to nick/damage his camera etc that don’t like his videos.

Just out of interest, are you one of the lads that has been tweeting him/about him over the past few days?

37 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

It’s when he starts throwing out claims and names (and apparent personal details) on social media, it warrants a response.

And where is the evidence of this? Boy who cried wolf scenario.  Fails to mention numerous occasions when people have asked him not to film next to them as they don’t wanna be in, yet he persists anyway without any consideration.

I don’t follow him, and like half our fan base, have been blocked. 

2 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Wind your neck in and get off your high horse mate. People can react how they want, if truefox is going to give it, he can take it too. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ollie93 said:

Wind your neck in and get off your high horse mate. People can react how they want, if truefox is going to give it, he can take it too. 

Wind your neck in lol

Not telling people how to react I’m just saying that the whole lot of them look like absolute morons. 

I can only guess by your reaction that either yourself or one of your pals is involved in this absolute shit-show. 

Have a good evening mate :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Wind your neck in lol

Not telling people how to react I’m just saying that the whole lot of them look like absolute morons. 

I can only guess by your reaction that either yourself or one of your pals is involved in this absolute shit-show. 

Have a good evening mate :thumbup:

Clearly get a kick off acting condescending and thinking you’re morally superior, don’t you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LCFC-D said:

Clearly get a kick off acting condescending and thinking you’re morally superior, don’t you?

to summarise, the guy doing the vlogging is a cock. The guys abusing him are also cocks. In the context of football supporters, this surely is not that hard to grasp?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

to summarise, the guy doing the vlogging is a cock. The guys abusing him are also cocks. In the context of football supporters, this surely is not that hard to grasp?

Bang on sir, not really that hard to understand is it. 

17 minutes ago, LCFC-D said:

Not particularly mate and I didn’t mean to antagonise over what is clearly a touchy subject. This is an online forum where people can vent and state their opinions. If people don’t like contrasting opinions then they probably shouldn’t be on FoxesTalk.