Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

Fair play to him for making the most of it now as it won't last much longer, especially kicking about in a pink jumper when so many are gunning for him. He got a fair bit of stick from what I saw at West Ham and something happened again yesterday, it's a matter of time before someone who's had too many beers or whatever follows up on a dare from a mate and goes for him. 

Also annoying that he doesn't get a ban from the club for blatantly putting footage of the game online, when the club have banned others for doing what they feel is the same but not publishing it. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

31 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fair play to him for making the most of it now as it won't last much longer, especially kicking about in a pink jumper when so many are gunning for him. He got a fair bit of stick from what I saw at West Ham and something happened again yesterday, it's a matter of time before someone who's had too many beers or whatever follows up on a dare from a mate and goes for him. 

Also annoying that he doesn't get a ban from the club for blatantly putting footage of the game online, when the club have banned others for doing what they feel is the same but not publishing it. 

yeah i thought this bottom part was odd, the random clips on twitter i used to see of this fella and any other people doing the same weird shit was purely of the stands. but i saw that one in this thread of west ham where he is literally just filming the goal? that's not allowed pretty sure. 

11 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah i thought this bottom part was odd, the random clips on twitter i used to see of this fella and any other people doing the same weird shit was purely of the stands. but i saw that one in this thread of west ham where he is literally just filming the goal? that's not allowed pretty sure. 

I know for sure he's had warnings about uploading footage of the game. 

I can see why people do this by the way. Other than being a massive ego trip, some are obviously hoping their presenting to camera skills will get spotted and some media outlet will pick them up, and then anything is possible regarding a media career from there.

This guys problem outside the annoying part during the game is he's shit at talking to the camera. I watched the West Ham one the other day, and he's talking at 100mph, getting his words mixed up, repeating himself. This is his least pressurised moment, when he can take his time, rerecord if needed. and look polished, and tbh he's terrible. Far to overexcited.

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I can see why people do this by the way. Other than being a massive ego trip, some are obviously hoping their presenting to camera skills will get spotted and some media outlet will pick them up, and then anything is possible regarding a media career from there.

This guys problem outside the annoying part during the game is he's shit at talking to the camera. I watched the West Ham one the other day, and he's talking at 100mph, getting his words mixed up, repeating himself. This is his least pressurised moment, when he can take his time, rerecord if needed. and look polished, and tbh he's terrible. Far to overexcited.

tbf if most local and fan based stuff is anything to go by (eg. stringer) the quicker you speak, the less sense you make and the more "passion" you have, the higher up you will go 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Said earlier in this threads, clubs will crack down on it eventually and you'll find a part public, part hired figure at each Premier League club doing the same role. 

Only have to look at NFL social media how their version of LCFC is far more light hearted and aimed at the demographic that social media uses. It feels more like a fan doing it rather than a hired journalist. 

• 2 weeks later...
A message from The True Fox on his YouTube community tab. Has the club shut him down? (hopefully)

No vlog from today’s game vs Southampton. Something has came up with me and the club, I have no idea when I’m back vlogging home games. I’ll announce everything when the times right. Just wanna say thanks for the brilliant support since the channel started, thank you❤️
Edited by The Syrup

1 minute ago, The Syrup said:
A message from The True Fox on his YouTube community tab. Has the club shut him down? (hopefully)

No vlog from today’s game vs Southampton. Something has came up with me and the club, I have no idea when I’m back vlogging home games. I’ll announce everything when the times right. Just wanna say thanks for the brilliant support since the channel started, thank you❤️

Must be linked to his ‘interview’ then. 
Probably told him to scrap it 

• Like 1

can only assume it's a rights issue, you're literally not allowed to film games. pretty sure it says that somewhere on the ts and cs of a ticket doesn't it? 

either that or enough people have had a moan to jim about him being the most annoying person on planet earth and they've told him to pack it in. 

20 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

can only assume it's a rights issue, you're literally not allowed to film games. pretty sure it says that somewhere on the ts and cs of a ticket doesn't it? 

either that or enough people have had a moan to jim about him being the most annoying person on planet earth and they've told him to pack it in. 

You would have thought that’d be the case. 

We’ll see anyway, I doubt he’ll give a straight answer as you can see from how he’s written those updates, clearly one for begging for attention online. 

I've seen him around at a few away games and get the impression from some of the comments on this thread he and his approach isn't massively popular.

Simples, stop commenting about him and absolutely do not follow him, if he isn't now, he will in the future be making money out of YOU looking at and supporting his content as his number of followers grows.

So he may be at the next game standing next to you giving you a running commentary you don't want to hear.

Club can get done for copyrights. 

They literally cannot stop him recording himself (I don’t think) but if he continues to show match footage they can revoke his season ticket etc. 

11 hours ago, E.Rose said:

Must be linked to his ‘interview’ then. 
Probably told him to scrap it 

Thats the way I read it...unless they are hiring him to do an official club one ffs.

Edit - just seen the other posts, never mind.

Edited by Nalis