Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

Can't say I disagree. 

If it were happening in front of me at a matchday I'd be fuming. I don't want turds gladhanding around to satisfy their own ego getting in the way of a ticket I've paid for.

Out of interest do stewards at away grounds take action over this - recording at the football is illegal I believe.

19 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Can't say I disagree. 

If it were happening in front of me at a matchday I'd be fuming. I don't want turds gladhanding around to satisfy their own ego getting in the way of a ticket I've paid for.

Out of interest do stewards at away grounds take action over this - recording at the football is illegal I believe.

A steward confiscated his camera at Newcastle in the cup because of this. He was squealing that he "had permission" and "wasn't doing anything wrong." Both he and his little sidekick went down to appeal with the steward.

He did come back up with the camera, but yes, at least one steward has taken note.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

A steward confiscated his camera at Newcastle in the cup because of this. He was squealing that he "had permission" and "wasn't doing anything wrong." Both he and his little sidekick went down to appeal with the steward.

He did come back up with the camera, but yes, at least one steward has taken note.

If he were to start recording me and my old boy in the background of his videos I think I'd be over to the steward pretty sharpish. It would be that or remove it from him myself and I think that would likely lead to some drama.

On 04/05/2020 at 18:25, Leicester_Loyal said:

As for that Lee Chappy Vardy lookalike, he needs to get himself a decent career rather than living off the back of looking like Vardy. He's another one who's a weirdo and acts as the face of Leicester City.

On 04/05/2020 at 18:51, Nalis said:

I quite like the audacity of that guy. He barely even looks like Vardy and he still seemed to be making something of it 4 years after the title win.

I've met Lee Chappy a couple of times.

Thought he might be a bit of a knob but was actually really pleasant and humble.

Loves the club, was caught up in that Vardy whirlwind, was screwed over by a lookalike agent etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Thought he might be a bit of a knob but was actually really pleasant and humble.

Loves the club, was caught up in that Vardy whirlwind, was screwed over by a lookalike agent etc.

Fair play, I only judge from what I see on the internet and occasionally around the ground doing media, so I don't know him personally.

• Like 1

What’s wrong with you lot? I’ve just stumbled on this thread but my son vlogs for Villa and doesn’t get any grief. People come over at matches and chat to him and they’re supportive. People around us try and jump into camera shot when we score (I know that’s a rarity).  Let him do what he wants. He’s giving people at home, who can’t go to the matches, an insight into match days. He’s not hurting anyone. 

On 21/05/2020 at 18:06, UpTheLeagueFox said:

what's he got to be arrogant about though lol

23 hours ago, Lucy Lou said:

What’s wrong with you lot? I’ve just stumbled on this thread but my son vlogs for Villa and doesn’t get any grief. People come over at matches and chat to him and they’re supportive. People around us try and jump into camera shot when we score (I know that’s a rarity).  Let him do what he wants. He’s giving people at home, who can’t go to the matches, an insight into match days. He’s not hurting anyone. 

that's good if he's getting good feedback. I (like many people) are not the target audience. If there is a game I can't attend I don't want to see it through the shaky camera phone of some random in the stadium. This is what I have Sky Sports for.

23 hours ago, Lucy Lou said:

I don't know about you, but looking at another fan for 90mins is not how a match day goes for me lol

Edited by StanSP

On 25/05/2020 at 21:43, Lucy Lou said:

Literally read the thread. Seems like folks don't take too well to him waving a camera about in their faces and The True Fox doesn't give two tosses about that. 

On 20/05/2020 at 14:50, foxile5 said:

I wonder if he'll do videos of himself watching the football at home?

This would be a cracking satire during behind closed doors games. 

Btw the only vlogs I like watching are when we hammer someone - fifteen minutes watching some Villa toad crying about getting whacked 4-0 is great content 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I had to go see what he was up to. Semi incomprehensible dribble. How he's gotten as many subs as he has I'll never know but it's absolute garbage. 

I managed to get to 14 seconds before wanting to punch him the face. Had to settle for punching myself in the face though... 

On 25/05/2020 at 21:43, Lucy Lou said:

You sad little boy True Fox 

• 1 month later...